Pages

Friday 26 June 2009

Stepping into the River

2009
Friday, 26 June
05:00:03

Me: My thoughts this morning are centred on the healing service tonight Lord. Speak to me about stepping out into the river of the Holy Spirit, and tell me of your love for me. Lord, What of your Holy Spirit. I long for a Pentecostal fire to fall, not just one me or the wonderful, faithful group who keep the healing service going, but on all my parishes including those I find difficult and those I find agreeable. I know your Holy Spirit is for all whom the Lord Our god shall call.

Lord. My Holy Spirit shall be for you a wind, a flood, a river, to wash over you so that you are drowned, washed and set free. He is the river of Life that flows through the world and although the worldly do not realise it, even they reap the benefit of my Spirit touching them..

In the service tonight I want you to share the vision of the river of Life flowing from My throne room out and through the world. It is a deep and fast flowing river, which is eternal and flows on for ever, generous and full of vitality and joy. I invite all to come and step into the river of my love: those who know their need, and those who are as yet unaware of their need. I invite you all to step out of your present situation and dare to let my spirit wash over you, for I purpose to do great things for you, both Spiritual and physical. It is not for you to decide what an individuals need is, that is the work of My Holy Spirit - It is not for you to convince the world of sin and un-righteousness - that is the work of My Holy Spirit. It is not for you to bring salvation to my people; that work has already been completed in Jesus. But I have purposed a role for you in my work of Healing and wholeness; that role is the role of the inviter.

I want you to offer the invitation for all people to come and step into the river of my loving Holy Spirit. For some it will be so easy and immediately fulfilled, but for others it will be hard - just as it was hard for you the first time you stood on the edge of the swimming pool plucking up the courage to dive in. But My Holy Spirit is not cold like that swimming pool was, but is warm and comforting. My Spirit reaches in and soaks the parts of you that you have never exposed to me. It is not embarrassing for I do not accuse a repentant sinner, I embrace him/her with my forgiveness and love. My Spirit seeks out the parts of you that are dying through lack of nourishment, and feeds you with the manna from heaven, the same manna that I fed the Children of Israel for 40 years in the wilderness. While I fed them on that manna none of them was sick or ailing in anyway. I want you to bring with you into the river those whose need weighs weighs upon your heart. Release these loved ones into the flow of the river and leave them to me, while I meet you, where you are.

You haven't yet begun to fathom how great I am, nor can you ever fully do so. You worry about those who confine the creation to a series of so called laws and to a time span of millions of years that doesn't fit the evidence. Do not worry about them, It is sufficient for you to know and hold on to the truth; that I the Lord your God created all things in an instant. I created everything as it is. Most of the element that came into being when I spoke and all created things, including time and space, came into being, are still exactly as I created them. Your scientists think they are so cleaver to have fitted everything into millions of years! Let me tell you something: I am older than you or they can even begin to imagine. To me the millions of years they speak of are to me, like a millisecond passing, for I am before I created time.

The creation, of which your tiny universe is a small part is many billions of light years across, and makes your human mind falter as it try's to imagine and comprehend those sorts of distances. Yet I have made many universes and still hold many in the hollow of my hands. They are all different, unique, and special and there is no interaction between any of them, nor can there ever be. The only way to be aware of them is through my Spirit. Your universe is no more than a speck of dust on the palm of my hand. Now if you imagine me standing with my arms outstretched; each universe is further away from its neighbour than if it were a spot of dust on the tip of my binger and the nearest neighbour was a similar spot on the other hand.

I said I was old, older than man can even begin to imagine Yet I am young for time does not restrict me. If you could see my face you would be amazed at how young I am for age does not weary me nor does time ravage me.

Even though your universe is a mere speck of dust, I know every molecule and sub-atomic particle. Each of them is numbered and a part of my plan, as are you. rest in my love, Do not strive to achieve, let me achieve in you, you are mine and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.