Pages

Saturday 27 June 2009

5 o'clock Club

2009
Saturday, 27 June
05:05:21

Me; Lord, Tell me of your Love.

Lord: I have loved you since before the foundation of the world. I purposed you before creation to be the person you are. I love you with the same love with which I love Jesus, my beloved Son. A love that will go to the uttermost end, to ensure you are safe. Jesus is the first man to fully know what it means to be a son of God, and replaces Adam, whom I still love, and who still holds a very special place in my heart.

The moment Jesus, my beloved Son, called out "It is finished" the power Satan had over mankind was broken, shattered beyond repair. He now only holds an illusion of power, which only binds because man is deluded, and imagines he is bound. However, the power of the resurrection of my beloved Son Jesus, shatters the illusion of chains, and sets my people free.

I am pleased with you, for even in the difficulties, you have held on, and have not followed another path or been seduced to abandon the path I have laid out for you. Continue on that path, and as I have blessed you both in the passed, so I will bless you you both in the future - my future - not the future that might have been - but the future I purposed before the foundation of the world.

I want to tell you, my son, that the alternative path that we spoke of together was never an alternative in my plan for you. It was never right for you. Do not hanker after what might have been, for it was never a real possibility. It never happened! Continue to walk with me and together we will reach our goal.

You are in a spiritual fellowship with others. I have called you to be a member of the exclusive 5 o'clock Club. It is not an accident that I call you out of bed each morning at that early hour, for, as you set out each morning you are part of a special group from all over this country and the globe, who pray, listen and walk with me, before the bustle of the world and the distractions of the day, burst in and break the silence. Over the next two years you will meet with and hear of, many with this calling, and will see beyond any doubt the power of your prayers in these early hours. Walk with me each day.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.