Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

Revival in retirement!

2009
Friday, 3 July
05:35:44

Lord: I Love you and Lorna, and I have a full and exciting plan for you in "retirement". You probably won't think of it as retirement, but it will be different from Parish work.. Exciting and fulfilling. I hold your times in my hands and you are part of what i am doing in these days. Do not be discouraged, but expectant, for I will fulfil my word and promises. You will be a part of the revival which will be bigger and more lasting than any that have gone before. The time is coming and is even now upon you, when the unchurched will ask you to show them God. yes, there will be those who beg you to be shown salvation. Even now I am preparing workers for the vineyard. The Church will become both a family and a lifeboat, where the saved will gather their strength, and ready themselves to launch out and help others into the boat of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.