Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

With a Mighty Shout

2010
Friday, 5 March
05:28:04

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning. I Love you.

Lord: Good morning son, I am thrilled that you are here, welcome. I love you too.

Who will speak for Me, and who will shout out My name from the hill tops? Who will call together the chosen of the Lord, a mighty host?

For too long, the heathen had held sway. Their pipers have called the tune, their dancers have led the dance. My name has been forbidden and my people have become a laughing stock.

Woe to those who think they can stand against Me, those who think they can use My name in vain. Woe to those who have set themselves up above the law, who think they are immune, those who have surrounded themselves with fine houses and have watched every entrance, saying: "I am safe now from all that can happen, for I have prepared for this day. Let the nations fail, I am safe." Woe to those who think to become rulers and law makers, saying, "I can do better and will restore the fortunes of the rich." Great will be your fall because you have not honoured the name of the Lord, and have not listened to His Word.

I will destroy your clever plans, and expose your wickedness. No more will a man dare to say, "By my own cleverness I have built."

Do not put your trust in those who say, we have more wealth or more soldiers to protect you. I will lay low the nation that aspires to be great. Those who seek to rule will be forced into slavery, and put to shame. Put your trust in the Lord your God.

Call upon the Name of Jesus, and he will be your strength and your song. Rise up my people and call upon my Son. Do not be afraid of what the heathen will say. Let my name be a mighty battle cry, that will rally the soldiers of the Kingdom to the Cross of Jesus. Lift high the banner of Christ, for all men to see. Raise a mighty shout, and make the hills resound with praise. Speak out the Word I give you, with a new boldness, for the hungry are calling for bread, and the thirsty for water.

I will pour water on the parched land. The valleys shall become rivers flowing with the water of life. The fields and the orchards shall blossom, and the wailing of the poor shall be turned into the song of thanksgiving. I am the Lord your provider. I am the Lord your strength. I am the Lord your deliverer. Jesus is the Word. The time has come. The hour is here, for the mountains and the hills, to ring with the call of the Gospel.

My children, fall down on your knees, and call on me, for I would instruct and guide you. Put your trust in me, and turn away from those who offer you their strength. Do not become a number, counted by men, for I the Lord your God know you, and have called you by name, you are mine. Trust not in the might of another's armour, for it will fail, and cannot stand in the day of the Lord. But those who call upon the Name of the Lord, and stand clothed in the armour God provides, will stand, and will prevail. Bring in My kingdom with a mighty shout!

Ephesians 6

The Armour of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.