Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

Speak out for Me

2010
Monday, 8 March
04:55:11

Me: Good Morning Lord.Thank you for this new day, and for waking me this morning. I commit this day to you, and ask you to be Lord of this day. I Love you Lord.

Lord: Thank you Son. I love you too, and of course I will be Lord of this day for you. My desire is always for my people to give each day to me, so that I can lead them down the paths of righteousness and truth. There is so much I want to show my children, and so many good and wholesome experiences. I want to lead them into. I want to provide for you out of my abundance, I want you to grow strong and bear much fruit. As I am a blessing to you, I want you to be My blessing to others.

In these days I am pouring out my Spirit on individuals, who like you are accepting the word I am giving them. I want you to encourage all who are receiving from me through the Holy Spirit, to share what I am saying to the congregations. My word is life, and I want my life to fill those who are spiritually dead, that like Lazarus they may be raised to life. I am about to remove the fear from my church about speaking out. For too long my people have covered their mouths in fear of those who say the church offends. The Gospel of Jesus Christ will always offend those who are on their way to hell, but is life to the genuine seeker. Speak out the name of Jesus, with boldness and with confidence. I will go with my Word and it will not return to me without first accomplishing the purpose I have for it.

Darkness is the cover of the enemy. Satan loves my people to be floundering around in the dark. He shapes the shadows and turns them into monsters. But when a single light shine in the darkness the shadows retreat. I say to my church now, "Let your light so shine before all men and women, that they may see your righteousness and give glory to your Father in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.