Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

Restoration

2009
Monday, 14 December
04:55:55

The time for restoration and renewal is here. There is no longer a place for caution. Go boldly and speak my words boldly I promise you that as I promised Joshua, I will give you victory and wherever the sole of your foot treads, I will give you victory in my name, starting now. Keep up your times with me in the morning do not flag, even when nothing much is happening, for there will be times when I want to teach you and times when I want to refresh you. Allow me to use you and give Jesus the glory. Remember the whole purpose of revival is to turn people to the Lord Jesus and through him they will find salvation, healing and restoration.

This word restoration is going to be an important word in this revival. Due to the systematic dismantling of family life by the enemy, many people feel cut off, and fragmented. My work for this year is restoration. This is my Work. When I restore, the work is perfect and complete. Point to Jesus and look at Jesus and you will see my restoration in the lives of those around you. I love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.