Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Return a New Person

2009
Wednesday, 16 December
04:55:32

Me: Good Morning Lord. How are you this morning? Thank you for a wonderful nights sleep and for waking me this morning. I love you Lord! I really do.

Lord: Good morning Son, I love you too, and I am happy you are with me this morning. We have lots to talk about, and lots to do today....

....I have spoken to you of those who attended me after my birth. The shepherds and townsfolk, there were those from far away, and of another faith who read the signs I put in the heavens for them before the foundation of the world. To say they followed a star is romantic but not really part of the truth. I told them of the birth of Jesus, as I told the shepherds, in a language they understood   I gave them the skills to navigate by the stars in order to find their way across the desert. The reason they took their eyes off the star was because they came out of the desert into civilisation and asked for the King. People naturally thought they would mean King Herod's household, and directed them there. If they had stayed following the stars as I directed them, It would have led them to Bethlehem. The important part of the story is that they sought him, found him, worshipped him, gave their costliest gifts to him, and left changed men for having seen him.

You are to preach about this change in the hearts of those who encounter Him, this Christmas. At every opportunity I give you, speak of changed hearts and lives, of conversion. A turning from the life of selfishness and sin to the life of righteousness and love. This child is the Saviour of the world! From the moment he was announced by the angelic heralds, the world became a different place. point to Him.

The reason I sent my Son to earth, was because my heart ached for the souls of men and women, boys and girls. I came in the person of Jesus, to seek out and save everyone who was lost. In every generation I still do the same. My heart is hurting for them, Is yours?

If you want to be like Jesus and have the heart of God. If you want to be the people I made you to be, then, be like Jesus! Share his burden for those who are lost. My Church, those who are called by my name, must have this ache in their heart for the unsaved and the un-churched. It is no longer acceptable for the denominations to be wasting salvation time on old buildings that no longer contain or show my glory. My church must start seeking out the unsaved, and the dying, or die itself.

The moment I began to speak to my people about revival, the moment they began to pray for revival, revival started. I hear the cries of my people for changed hearts and lives, I want my church to be crying tears of repentance and submission to me, so that I can use those tears, to gather in the souls. The Net over Cornwall is now complete! Yes, there are places that need strengthening, but the Net is complete. Now pray for souls. Visualise in your inner eye the crowds coming to me for salvation. In your prayers raise up sons and daughters of the Kingdom, who will share the Word of God with the unsaved, and so guide them into the kingdom.

This work, is My work. It does not belong to any denomination or group. This is a work of My Spirit and is all about Jesus. Any group or denomination that does not begin to hunger for souls and embrace the work of my Spirit will be marginalised. Any church or individuals, who are not a part of what I am doing, are in great need of salvation themselves! For, where my Spirit is already in the hearts of believers, there is a recognition of what I am doing, and a burning desire to be a part of that great work. Do not be distracted. Focus on Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.