Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2009

I will heal their Land

2009
Wednesday, 30 December
04:58:52

Lord: ...... I am with you every day. I never leave you comfortless. You may always call on me at any hour of the night or day. I accept arrow prayers, intercessions, or silence. I am so happy when my children talk to me or spend time with me. I also like it when they read and digest my Word.......

........ The wind of my Spirit is already blowing and my voice is already being heard in this land. Call the people, my people who are called by my name to prayer. Encourage them to call upon the name of Jesus. Tell them to ask for a hunger for souls and for a massive turning to me.

2 Chronicles 7:14 - NIV
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

That healing of the land will be a purification of the nation. I am working in the hearts of those who will be elected to the new parliament. This year will see a mighty change of government. The days of 'Party politics' are numbered. Many 'safe' seats will fall, but not because one party is better than another, but because those chosen to to serve, are called by Me. Pray for all candidates before you vote, and let me show you, which one I have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.