Pages

Saturday 5 December 2009

I am Coming!

2009
Saturday, 5 December
05:06:32

Lord: "Just as I prepared my people for the coming of Jesus by sending a fore runner, John the Baptist, so I shall prepare my people for the Lord's second coming. I have, and shall send my heralds on before Him to wake the people up and prepare my Church.

A time of change is coming, Change which many will resist, and fight against, but be on your guard and look with the eyes of the spirit at what is happening for the Lord's second coming will herald great change and mark the beginning of the times of the end. My people should not be afraid of these times if they stay close to me, walking the path I have lit before them. for I will be with all those who place their trust in me and do not tire of waiting for me. Do not let your hearts be troubled, go with the flow of My Spirit, go where I go, stand where I stand, listen to my voice and be glad at what I am doing in my church today. Remember the Church, the body of true believers, is my Bride, and she in now in the process of being beautified to receive me. Jesus is Lord, Allelulia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.