Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Change the World

2009
Tuesday, 8 December
05:00:30

Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning, I still find it hard to believe that the Lord of the Universe wants to talk to me!

Lord: I want to talk to all my children, that's why I made you to be a companion for us. There is so much I want to share with my creation, We envisaged a mush closer relationship where we would be involved every day with man's decisions, that way we could have looked after this perfect world together instead of trying to destroy it.

Sickness and disease were not a part of the original creation they were brought in by sin, and are therefore subject to my forgiveness. I always want to heal sickness and disease, it was never part of my plan and has no place in my perfection. So always be ready to destroy this work of sin.

There are a great number of people in the world who suffer from sicknesses and diseases that are not as a direct result of their sin or lifestyle, but are the result of the sin of mankind. Some are thought of by man as incurable or in operable. But I am sovereign Lord over all that I have made and can restore what I have made to the original blueprint in an instant. This is what I do when I work my healing power and perform my miracles. I want you to stop thinking this is too big to pray for, and start thinking about my majesty and power and what I am capable of. I want to use you and all my Church to bring healing to your nation and to my broken world. The healing you bring will be my working, through the power of My Spirit. You are to be the vessel that brings it. Oh, I know that the world will continue to see individuals as healers, and talk about a powerful Church, but I can live with that, if you give me the glory, because the glory is mine.

I want my Church to be more daring in these days, I want you to step out in faith and into the 'unknown', knowing that it isn't unknown, because I am there. The enemy is trying very hard, and to some extent is succeeding, in break contact between people by PC. I want my Church to face PC in the eye, especially in the field of touch and speech, and show it up for what it is, a deception!

When I sent Jesus to live among you, He was loved and touched by his parents and his friend. In turn he loved and touched those around him. In His touch was healing and reconciliation. He even reached out and touched the untouchable and the unlovely. He reached out too, and raised up the woman caught in the act of Adultery, who the authorities taught was only fit to be stoned to death. He visited the outcast and ate with them, He healed people on the Sabbath day and he even touched Lepers! All this shows clearly that I have no time for what the world calls PC and do not recognise distinctions that separate my children. I love them all, and have a special place in my heart for those who are outcast or deprived. I want all men and women, all boys and girls to come to me of their own free will and to find in me a friend who sees them according to my original blue print. I love them for themselves.

I want and have commanded my Church to love them too. This is not an optional extra, this is my command; "Love one another, as I have loved you." It is also my command to you, again it is not an optional extra, that "you go and heal the sick bind up the broken and preach the Kingdom."

Preaching the Kingdom is not a matter of putting the gospel in a way that doesn't offend, that is a deceit of the enemy. Preaching the Kingdom is speaking the 'truth' and the 'Word' I give you. It will offend, but it has the power to get behind the offence, and to work out the sin. It is the unadulterated truth that I give, that will set my people free. Therefore; 'Let the word of God be always on your mouth. It will be like a two edged sword which will cut evil out like a surgeons scalpel and will silence the enemy.'

Remember always, Satan is already defeated. His power is crumbling. and will finally be destroyed when my Church gets to work destroying his works, which are all the evil things he has done to people. Speak my word into every situation, do not be afraid to be different, do not be afraid to be ridiculed for; if you are not ashamed of me before men, I will not be ashamed of you before the Angels of God. Know this, I am with you always, even to the close of the age. I love you with an everlasting love, and I long with all my heart for you to love me back so we can be united in love. There is so much I want to share with you.

Me: Thank you Lord. Do you want me to share this word with others?

Lord: Yes, I want this to be the underlying assumption of all believers. What I am giving you now is foundation stuff. Use it to rebuild what has been destroyed by the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.