Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Knowledge, A mere drop in the Ocean!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day you have make, Thank you for your love for us and for all you do to help us. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning and for spending time with us. We have made this day for you to enjoy, just as we made the cosmos for mankind to enjoy. We love you too.

Me: Wow Lord, I have just been reading that paper on cosmology. I wish I could begin to understand the maths involved! I'm afraid they lost me on the first formula!

Lord: It isn't any wonder that you don't understand the mathematics of cosmology, or the principles behind a lot of the arguments used. The problem that holds all scientists back, is simple. They are too close to the event and are not able, as I am, to stand back and see everything. In other words, their concept of how things work is too small.

If you want to begin to understand how everything in the universe relates to the Earth, you need to begin to understand that everything that is made, from the smallest molecule, to the largest star system, is inter-dependant on every other molecule and star system. Yes, the movement of a single cell in your body can determine the movements of the sun.

From the earliest days since the fall of man, people have speculated that the movements of the sun, the moon, and the stars, determine the fate of men. Yet none have begun to speculate on how the heartbeat of the tiniest insect affects the cycle of sun spots!

I created the universe, and nothing made was made in isolation. Evolution is totally wrong, not because man didn't evolve from apes, but because it assumes that life can be produced by accident. I brought nothing into being before I had every formula, every mechanical, chemical, and philosophical law, carefully worked out. I did not act like a human chemist pouring chemicals into a test tube, to see what would happen! That would pre-suppose that I had chemicals to hand. No, I determined what I wanted, and created the material out of nothing, and wrote the laws which binds all creation as one. There is not a single speck of dust in the universe that I don't know about. Nor is there any molecule that does not have a purpose for the whole.

Mankind thinks he is unraveling the mysteries of the universe, but to-date he hasn't even scraped the varnish off the tiniest part. If all the man-made computers of the world were to combine their computing power, they could not even map accurately the family tree of man over the past 6,500 years. So how can they begin to unravel the mysteries of anything outside the Earth?

I have, however, placed in the mind of man an insatiable curiosity, a desire he cannot shed, that wants to know! But, as in a child, a little knowledge often causes man to draw wrong conclusions. In building a model to understand the universe, the more information you have, and the bigger your understanding of all the constituent parts, the more likely you are to come somewhere near to the truth. Even with all the knowledge man has acquired and is daily accumulating, the scratch he is making on the surface of real knowledge, is almost undetectable!

So far, science has proved nothing, except that man doesn't yet have all the facts. I am the only one who has all the facts. I alone created, hold and sustain, what I have made. Only I can unmake, and only I have power over life and death!

I have made all things accessible to mankind. Man has the ability, with my help, to discover anything about my creation. But all the reasoning skills, all the calculating power of every human brain combined, does not, and never will have, the capacity to hold more than a tiny fraction of all discoverable knowledge!

I have done all things, and I sustain all I have made, because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.