Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Move on with Me!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day you have made for us. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and spending time with us. We love you too.

You will begin to realise that some of the stubbornness found in the scientific community, which blocks and harasses any exploration of truth, is repeated in other disciplines as well, non scientific. For example look at the financial world of banking, insurance and investment. Governments are totally taken in by its lies and its promises of high returns, to such an extent, that any government that has its credit rating down-graded assumes that it is on the road to disaster. Of course it is, but not because some human institution has down-graded it, but because it is placing its trust in something as fluid as money. Such is the extent of the rot, that qualities like honesty, generosity and loyalty are things of the past, and truth, reliability, righteousness and friendship are now rare.

Look at any field whatsoever, and you will clearly see a degradation in quality, care, responsibility, enthusiasm and all the attributes man should be taking as minimum requirements. And all this is before we mention love. Mankind has accepted the fall in standards and quality with hardly any complaint and without doing anything about it. Why? Because they have forgotten Me!

Without having a point of reference, man has nothing to measure quality by. That is why I gave man the laws and commandments of the Old Testament. These were not to restrict the growth of man or the quality of life, but to give man a measuring stick, with which to set his own standards. The commandments I gave to Moses are for all men in every age, they stand for all time and there is no justification for changing or abandoning them whatsoever. Indeed those who take one letter from the Law I have given, call me a liar, and are in danger of the judgement, for in taking from the Law they are causing men to sin!

I never intended that man should struggle to keep the Law, but that they would use the Law I had given them as a minimum standard, on on which to creatively build a better life.

Through the lives and examples of great men and women, who pioneered in many walks of life, I expected men and women to build on their example something even greater. Florence Nightingale set standards of care which in her day were revolutionary, but today are basic. The discovery of Ohm's Law started the electronic revolution, that has moved on to become the information technology of today, which affects all your lives so profoundly.Yet Ohm's Law is elementary.

There are many fields where advances haven't been so great, because man has become locked in legalism and the past. One of these is religion, yes all religion! The basic, minimum standards are clearly laid out for all to see. My Word was given to guide you on from the basics, and lead you into a full and deep relationship with me, but you have chosen to remain locked in the past. Of course you can only move on if you don't abandon Scripture and the Ten Commandments, but you can't make progress if you abandon them.

Children, I am calling on you now to learn, and build on the basics and seriously question any deviation which seeks to exclude My Word or My Law.

In Religion: Seek Me and build a relationship with me. You can know Me through My beloved Son, Jesus.

In Law: Read My word in the Old Testament where I make it perfectly clear that I love justice, honesty and truth, and that I favour the poor, the oppressed and the down-trodden.

In Politics: Put your trust in Me, for I am the Lord your provider. Always seek peace, not war, and do not be led astray, following the gods of the nations around you. Those gods of materialism, military aggression, greed and lust, are made of clay, and will both lead you astray and fail you.

In Science: My word is your reference. Open your minds and let me show you the truth. Those who fight against My truth will continually find themselves facing dead ends. Those who follow where I lead will find it the most exciting adventure of their lives, as I reveal the truths of the Universe to them.

In Relationships: Be true, honest and loyal. Always let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no. Live a righteous life. Protect the weak. Raise up the fallen. Speak words of comfort. Clothe the naked, feed the hungry, and share the Kingdom of Heaven with all men and women everywhere.

I am the Lord your God, you shall have no gods before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.