Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Who is it Who...?

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you Lord, that every day you show me hoe great you are and how wonderfully you made all things. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning. Thank you for your company and for spending time with us. We love you too!

Children, I want you to look to the days ahead. Open your inner eyes and observe how I provide for you. Who is it who makes the plants bear seed? Who is it that causes the rain to fall and water the earth? Who is it that designed and made all things for your use? It is I, the Lord Almighty, who has created all things out of nothing, and who has provided all things for your enjoyment and benefit.

Now consider who it is, that has allowed the forces within the earth to erupt, and shake the foundations of the buildings and structures of men? Who is it that withholds the rain from watering the earth? Who is it that causes the rains to fall bringing flooding and mud? Who is it that causes the wind to tear and devastate the land? It is I, the Lord Almighty. For I hold all of creation in the hollow of my hand.

In the days of Moses, I showed both the children of Israel and the people of Egypt, that when I, the Lord Almighty, see the evil man is doing, I will bring the mighty and powerful to nothing. I will stretch out my arm causing a wind here, and a flood there, a plague on the right and darkness on the left. I will decide between one people and another, destroying one and protecting the other.

Down the ages I have shown that when my hand is against one nation, there is nothing that can stand before me. But my heart of love is open to any who turn to me. I can lift even the vilest sinners and wash them as white as snow and clothe them in righteousness. Many times in your history I have demonstrated that, against all odds, I the Lord you God will provide a banquet for my children in the midst of famine, and though my children are hemmed in with bars of iron, I will open their prison door and lead them out rejoicing.

My children, do not despair. Lift up your eyes to the hills and see your deliverance. Lift up your voices and sing praises with all your heart. Be bold, be strong and be very courageous, For I am with those who fear me. Take my Word into all the world, especially where you are. Watch in wonder as I open doors for you and lighten your path. Do not be afraid to walk in the light, for I am the light of the world. Let your light shine in the world and let my light shine in your life, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.