Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Now is the Time

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us as we walked. We love your company, and are always thrilled to talk to you. Yes, I use the word thrilled. There is great rejoicing and excitement in heaven every time My word touches a heart, and every time man responds to the Father.

Western society is moving into a time when access to the truth is being restricted, by ignorant law makers, who listen too much to the rantings of religious fanatics. These religious fanatics are not from any of the main-stream religious groups, and would not even class themselves as religious. They are atheist, humanists, evolutionary believers, who are on a mission to force their religious beliefs on the world. As their beliefs are totally without any foundation, religious or scientific, and are so against the normal religious, moral and scientific beliefs of the mass of ordinary people, the only way they can enforce their philosophy on Western culture is through legislation.
My body on earth must stand firm against this onslaught. Proclaim that Jesus is Lord, and that My word is immovable. Use the power I have given you in My most Holy Spirit, to destroy the works of the Evil One, as he seeks to enslave and destroy all of mankind with lies and deceit.

My people must not remain silent, for it is when good men do nothing that evil takes its hold. Join with my people who do hold true to my word. Confess with them that Jesus is Lord and that the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is 'The Unchangeable Word of Almighty God.'

Stand now and be counted, for I am completing a mighty work in the world today, such as the world has not seen since its foundation, That work was started in Jesus and will end in Jesus. ALL men shall see Him and tremble before Him, for in Jesus I have invested all authority and power, even the power over life and death. Those who have loved him and accepted Him as my Son have nothing to fear. Those who have blasphemed against Him and through him My Holy Spirit, stand in danger of their lives as they are brought before Me for judgement.

There is work to do, my children. Spread the good news of Jesus in spite of all opposition. Shout it from the roof tops and call all the faithful into action. Now is the time of the Lord. I want my world back. Now is the time. Not tomorrow! Not the day after, but NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.