Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Let there be Light!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your light which shines in our lives, lighting up the dark places. Please walk with us today Lord and be our tutor and our guide. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for walking with us. Martin I always walk with you through every moment of the day. It is I who lights your path and guides you in the darkness. When you fail to see the light or feel that I have left you, it is because you have turned away from me!

In the beginning of all things I created light. The words of mine that broke the age long silence of eternity were, "Let there be Light." It was in fact, the moment I brought light into world I had created. Two things were needed to create the environment I wanted for physical life: sound and light. My Voice provided both these things. The Sound of my voice and the Light I created on the first day, still resound around the universe, that surrounds the earth. When the sound of my voice and the light I first created fade away, which they will only do at my command, the present universe of material things will cease to exist.

Why did I create the light and why did I speak the word? It was because I had in my mind to make a man in my own image. A man I could love and who would love me of his own desire (free will). Yes, all the extravagance of the universe was to give this little creation of mine called man, a glimpse of my glory and splendour. I created the Heavens, the stars and the sun, the planets and the moon. I created the constellations and nebula to display to man the light of the glory of his Creator. The sun, the moon and the stars speak of my incredible order and design, and I built into man a sense of wonder and pleasure as he looks upon this beauty. I put within the man I had made a song or praise and wonder, and I filled his mind with poetry and art, to help him find expression for the joy and wonder he was experiencing as he gazed on all that I had made.

You know son, man is actually able to behold all that I have made and see it with the same eyes I had, as I said after each day. "God saw it and behold it was very good." That is a formal, not very good translation of what I was experiencing. In today's English it would be more accurate to say, "God saw everything he had made, and it was a delight to behold." I took great pleasure in every atom of creation. I saw beauty in the patterns of the maths, the colours, the designs, the curves, twists and angles. I sang with the sounds of creation and gave the birds of the air their songs. There is not one single event in creation that is accidental. Everything from the greatest star cluster to the smallest molecule is designed and placed where it is.

Now son, I will let you into a secret. The only thing that spoils creation is that the man I made to love, and who can freely love me back, has so often chosen to ignore and to spoil the beauty and perfection I created for him. Sin I can wipe out with the flick of my little finger. Evil I can destroy in the lake of sulphur. But when man, whom I love so much, chooses to turn away and ignore all that I have created for him, that hurts. It hurts more than man himself could ever endure.

I am working so hard to reveal to man the wonders I have made. I have made science beautiful and exciting in every field, and there is so much to discover, enough for every man, woman, and child, alive today, or who has ever lived. or ever will live, to each discover something new and unique, and for there still be more to find!

Some of my children are doing just that, and are making enormous discoveries in every field of science, but often their discoveries and enlightenments are being pushed aside by the closed-mindedness of those who are trying so hard to prove I don't exist!

I have blinded their eyes so they cannot see and I have switched off the light of revelation for them, until such time as they humble themselves before me and seek my face. For those who know me and seek my face, I shine my light upon them and open their minds and their understanding, filling them with the light and sound of my glorious creation.

The same thing is happening in the fields of art, music and creativity. There are those who have turned their back on the light and are creating black art, black music, and creations that jar with all thing beautiful. But those who walk in the light I am shining, hear the sounds of Heaven and see the vision in My mind. As they work with me, we continue the work of creation and behold it as very good.

My beloved children, In all your works, whatever you do, in any field, do all in the light I give. Let me enlighten you and show you all that I have made so that your delights may be turned into discovery and creativity. You see, I love you and I made it all for you to discover. That is why, on the very first day of creation I said, "Let there be Light."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.