Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

Flood of the Holy Spirit

Me: Thank you Lord that the responses from 24th are still so positive, and that there are signs of great things happening. Please Lord, continue the work you have begun and take the glory, for you alone are worthy to be praised. Lord please spread this revival like a bush fire all over the country. Let it sweep across the generations, the denominations, across cultural and class divides. Let Jesus rule in all our hearts. I love you Lord.

Lord: Yes son, fires are alight all over the West Country, and even now I am fanning the flames with the wind of My Holy Spirit. It will not be long before the flames are sweeping through county after county.

I am, even now, raising up an army to move forward into the areas where the ashes of cleansing have settled, to nurture and water, and in some cases, to replant the new life that is springing up all over the land. I am also causing the wind of My Spirit to blow like a gale through the media. Oh, how the corruption within that industry grieves me. However, to coincide with My revival work I am also putting a new spirit and a new heart into the BBC, into the independent media, and into the Murdoch establishments. A new river is flowing, that has the power to reach into the areas that at present lie hidden from sight. The power of this river will be that of a flood, but is will cause no alarm to those who have their feet planted firmly on the rock that is Jesus.

Many will be washed away in the flood that is just beginning, but do not dismiss them as lost, for the main work of My church will be rescue. It will not be rescue of the corruption or evil that I am cleansing, but the salvation of those who were caught up in it. Forgiveness will be the order of the day, even forgiveness for politicians, who, without my help can only flounder in a river that is out of their depth.

This cleansing is My work; I need no help from man. Where I want my church involved is hauling the drowning out of the river. Only those who stand firmly on the rock can help those who are drowning. Those who I call to jump into the flood to save others, must be joined by a life-line to those who are standing on the rock. The life-line is the prayers of the saints, directed and bound together by the Holy Spirit.

Me: Lord, I see the fires burning and I see the rivers in flood, but the rivers do not quench the fires. How come?

Lord: The fires burn in the hearts of those whose lives are firmly planted in me. They stand upon the firm rock that is unmoved by the flood. The fires that were started on the low ground, which had no foundation in Me, have all been, or all will be, washed away. Faith without Jesus is faith without foundation. It will pass. But faith in Jesus is the unmovable rock, which will outlast the Earth. Many things will pass away in the days and months ahead, but My Word will stand forever. Those who trust in the Word, who is Jesus, will not be put to shame, but will inherit the Kingdom I have established, both here on the Earth and in Heaven. Do not trust in human institutions or in your own strength. Trust in the Lord your God, for He alone is able to save, and it is only through the name of Jesus that men are redeemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.