Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Pilgrimage

Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Lord be with the young people of the diocese of St. Albans today as they converge on St Albans for the Annual Youth Pilgrimage. Please be with all those on a pilgrimage today for whatever reason and bring them to know you. I love you Lord.

Lord: Out of the many pilgrimages and retreats throughout the world I raise up my leaders. Today My Spirit will be working on the hearts of many young people, and you will see the results of His work before too long.

Life is a pilgrimage, which every man, woman and child, is on. The start of that pilgrimage is their birth, and the end is when they find me waiting for them at the gate of My home in Heaven. Some walk most of the journey with Me at their side, trusting Me, and following My leading. Some only find Me at as they near the end of their journey. Battle-worn and weary, they stumble into my arms as they reach the gate. Some just follow the crowd. Depending on which crowd they are following, some make it to the gate, while others are led astray and never arrive.

The ones I am raising up today, are those who are brave enough to follow the leading of My Spirit, and venture into the crowd going in the wrong direction. Their task is to bring back into My flow those who are lost. This is dangerous and distracting work and requires those who have a close relationship with me, and a love for the lost. These workers in my field require the support and prayer of My intercessors, whose prayers will be like a climber's safety rope, or a lifeline attached to a swimmer or diver. Never underestimate the power of intercessory prayer! It is the prayer of the saints, powered by My Holy Spirit, that keeps the work of the Kingdom going.

Look with your inner eyes for pictures and visions of My revival. Yes son, the revival has begun, and even now My Spirit is bringing many people to their knees for the first time. This work of My Spirit will touch princes and politicians, leaders in industry and commerce, scientists and teachers, workers and graduates, students and children, immigrants and indigenous, and people of all faith backgrounds and none. No one shall be outside the influence of My Holy Spirit as He sweeps through this land. Even the media will be caught up, and will find reporting what I am doing is more exciting and fulfilling than everything they once looked on as newsworthy. Even bishops, priests and ministers will fall under the power of the Holy Spirit in these days.

Look out for these events and rejoice. Sing from the heart your songs of praise and worship, that your voices may rise to the heavens, and fill My throne room with a pleasing and sweet smelling aroma. Join now into the praises of Heaven. Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.