Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Stand Firm for Me

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for the powerful witness of the Passion Play yesterday. Please speak in power to all who saw it. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. I do indeed use the Passion Play to speak, and be a witness to many people. I also use it as a way to draw My real Church together. In the coming together of many people, from all the denominations, new friendships are born, and new opportunities for the gospel to be shared. Just taking a part in such a production can deeply affect the faith of those who act.

What does grieve me greatly is the interference by institutional church leaders in works of Mine, bishops and archdeacons, who see works of My Holy Spirit as a threat to their authority! It is happening all over the church, but such action will not prevail over the works that are Mine. Pray for those who I am speaking to, and revealing My will to. Pray that they will recognise it as My voice, and will be clear in their discernment. Pray that they will be bold for Me and walk in the path I have prepared for them to walk in. Pray also for the church leaders who oppose My Spirit, and trample on the new life I am giving to the dry and parched land. Pray that they will discern My will, and be prepared to acknowledge Me. If they refuse, I shall remove my covering from them and they, and their institutions, will crumble and fall. There will be occasions, some very public, when I will move My children to oppose their bishop, when he or she is against Me! This will seem shocking at the time, but My Spirit is moving in these days and nothing must stand in His way.

I continue to call My people out of the wilderness of institutional church life, and into the garden I have planted, where my Spirit flourishes and blossoms in the spiritual lives of many young Christians.

To all My children, I say walk in My way, keep Jesus in the centre of you life, listen to Him and keep watch with Him. Do not be threatened or frightened by the instability of the world, for I am shaking the institutions of men, and bringing to naught the actions of the wicked. At the same time I am raising up men and women who listen to Me, upon whom My Spirit rests. They will prophecy in My name. They will freely share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They will heal the sick and raise the dead, in My name. The established churches that oppose Me will not be able to stand against them, for I am with them. Many in these days will come to me, and lives will be transformed. Many with worldly influence will be saved and will help to change society. I love My children and I am releasing them from bondage, to spread the good news of My freedom and My love.

Pray for forgiveness and pray for your nation. Pray for your leaders and pray for those with worldly power, that they will surrender to Me and allow Me to advise and guide them in the use of that power, for those who oppose Me I will remove!

Children let your light and your righteousness shine brightly before men, that all will be drawn by the light into My presence, and see Jesus, who I have lifted up before all men. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.