Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Imagine and See!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day. Thank you Lord for the mind you have given us and the ability to reason and calculate. Help me Lord to keep this ability in balance, with my (God given) ability to imagine. Lord help me to stay close to you today and use all the gifts you have given me, to see and understand the majesty and beauty of your creation, which reflects your glory. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us. We love you too.

Thank you for making that request this morning. The human mind is among the most beautiful and complex of all My creations. The ability to imagine or 'see' with the inner eye, is one of the qualities that marks man as different from the animals. It is one of the many attributes I took from myself and gave to man, to make him like Me (made in God's image). Today I want to look at that God-given ability, to 'imagine.' I want you to step outside your comfort zone for a few moments, and forget all the well-reasoned theology of men, and just listen to me as I take you on a special trip.

In the beginning, before anything was made, before time began, when all was silent and still. I imagined a world set in a vast universe of stars. It was full of light and life, and I imagined a man with the ability to love and be loved. I imagined him with the ability to create beautiful things from the world around him, and I began to get excited about all the thing I was seeing in My mind's eye. The more I thought and imagined this wonderful universe, the more I became enchanted by the mathematics, the chemistry, the physics, and all the other features I would have to 'invent', to make this universe perfect and beautiful. The intricacy and complexity of what I imagined was so beautiful and exciting to me, I just knew that I had to create it. Oh, how I yearned to be able to share it with someone else, who would appreciate it as much as I did!

I knew that Creation had to become a reality. I had to transfer it from the depths of my mind, from an imagination, into a reality! In order to share it, I had to create it and share it with the man I had created it for!

When I had created the environment for my man, I fashioned him, and made him, from the same material as his world, so that he belonged to the world and the world belonged to him. I then breathed into him something of the creativity, excitement, appreciation and love, I was feeling and experiencing. I made this tiny little creature able to imagine new things, and appreciate some of the amazing subtleties of his surroundings. I allowed him to hear and appreciate the music I was making, with all the sounds of creation. I gave him the ability to see detail through all the light spectrum, so that he could interpret light and shade. I taught him to express what he could see and hear. I gave him memory, and the ability to analyse, reason and logically deduce. But my real triumph was that I gave him the ability to love!

When I had reached a certain point in my imaginings, before I brought it all in to physical being, I felt the burning desire to share the creation I was building with someone else. It was a symptom of My love, and love is for sharing. Man, too, as he discovered the creation I had made for him, wanted someone to love and share it with. He looked at every creature I had made and gave them names, and though he could communicate with them all, he did not find any with whom he could share all his new-found emotions and love. It was at this point I made for him a being, with whom to share, and love. I made a woman. Between them, nothing was hidden, and all things were shared. Together they could discover the world, and the universe, and think My thoughts after Me. Man had a companion.

Now that little trip sets the scene for how I feel about all that I have made, and the excitement I feel when My beloved children enter into this creative work with Me. I am the inspiration behind music, poetry, art, writing and all the creative arts! I gave Man his inner eye and inner ear, as well as his imagination. Use them all and be creative with me.

Know this also: I gave man his ability to reason, learn, analyse, discern and work out. I created logic, mathematics and all the laws which govern the sciences. It was I who placed into man the ability to enquire and question, and it was I who gave him an inbuilt sense of right and wrong.

It is only when man acknowledges that I have given him everything that makes him what he is, that he finds true satisfaction and fulfilment in what he does. Without Me, there is no reason and no purpose, no beginning and no end. I am the beginning of all things and I am the end. I am life, and the reason for life, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.