Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Water on Dry Ground

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning, and for this new and beautiful day. Lord please help me today to stay close to you, and to be open to you for inspiration, to continue to write my book.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us. I want you to look again at the glimpse I gave you as you prayed this morning. What did you see?

Vision: Lord, I saw a wilderness, an area of barren land. Barren that is, by virtue of the fact that nothing seemed to be growing there. It was well-trodden land, where rain, when it falls' would gather in large puddles. It had an air of neglect. Though the vision I saw was only of the one plot, it had the feeling that it went on and on for hundreds of miles, with little, if anything, growing. I was praying, Lord, as I saw it, and as I continued praying, I saw beautiful wild flowers springing up out of the ground! Strong, healthy plants with many beautiful colours and species. It was like magic, for in the instant I saw and perceived the barren waste and took it in, I saw the mature flowers appear out of nothing!

Lord: The barren waste is the world of men. It is barren because they have turned away from Me, and are bent on pursuing the way of life that leads to death and destruction. Every year I send the water of My love on the world, like rain on the desert, and every year I look for growth, but all I see is My abundance standing around like great puddles of water, unused and unvalued. Then I heard your prayer, faltering and slow, but I knew it came from your heart, and that you want to be close to Me. Martin, I was able to use the prayer you uttered, almost without knowing what you were uttering, and use it to allow the water of My Spirit, to reach the seeds that were lying dormant under the wilderness. Under such barren conditions, it only takes a drop of water, and a few hours, to bring the desert places alive with colour and life.

In these days, I have allowed a great barrenness to encroach in the world, as the hearts of men grow cold to Me, and complacent about the creation I have given them. As they have seen and exploited the earth, raping it of its wealth and beauty, they have ignored Me. They believed in their hearts, that it was through the strength of their arms, the cleverness of their minds, that they have accumulated great wealth. They have become blind to those around them, as their lust for power, and greed for material things, has become like a consuming fire. This lust and greed is now no longer a personal problem of a few; it has consumed whole nations and continents. Man believes he can continue to accumulate goods, and build wealth, and that healthy economies are those which always expand.

However, in ignoring Me, they have lost the plot completely, and have failed to recognise that all men are part of the great family of mankind. They have become blind to the man next door and the starving, naked children they exploit, in their pursuit of the "almighty pound or dollar". Man has even stooped so low as to neglect his own children, parents and family, in the pursuit of self satisfaction!

Even now, I am stripping away the golden plating of life, and causing a mildew to settle on the fine clothes and materials that are seen by so many as essentials. Structures and institutions are crumbling, and many things that were considered as immovable and eternal, are being shifted by the tide and flood I am sending. I am not sending, and allowing this to happen, in order to destroy mankind. On the contrary, I am sending and allowing it, in order to destroy the false values that are in themselves destroying man.

Before the present crisis in society became apparent to man, I began to raise up my true Church. I started with the established Churches and recognised Christian fellowships. I called and I moved, I beckoned and I manoeuvred, and many people, and sometimes whole fellowships, have responded. Sadly, and I mean that from the bottom of My heart of love, sadly many have remained intransigent. They have resisted Me, and refused My Spirit access. Some of the churches that were called by my name have been infiltrated by, and taken over by, those who do not know Me, and are opposed to My rule. From them I am calling My people out! Through the prayers of My faithful people, I am about to make the wilderness bloom again. This new blooming will not be based upon the foundations of the past, which are the cause of human poverty and pain, but upon the foundations I have laid down, since the foundation of the Earth. The economy of the new blooming will not be based upon the present, failed currencies, of the world today, but will be firmly founded in love for one another, tenderness and generosity.

I am going to cause the wilderness to bloom again, not with fields of one crop next to another field of a different crop, but of one great area of beautiful, exotic and varied wild blooms. Just as the meadows abound with wild flowers, so I want My Church to spread over all the world, not as Catholic, Protestant or Charismatic, but as My people moved by My Holy Spirit, fulfilled and grown to the full stature and beauty I intend for everyone.

Pray that all my people everywhere will wake up and blossom, like the flowers in the wilderness after the rain. I will pour water of those who are thirsty. I will pour rain on the dry ground. I will give life, to those who were thought to be dead. I will be glorified in all My Creation. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.