Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Give Me the Glory

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love in caring for us and for your wonderful provision if all we need. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and spending time with us. We love you so much, providing for you is our pleasure. We Love you.

Over the last three days I have scratched the surface of healing as you requested. There is a great deal more I can tell you, and over the years you will learn more through the experiences that I give you.

As I lead you into opportunities to use this gift and as needs arise, I want you always to remember that supernatural, divine healing, is not performed by magic, and nor does it have to follow special techniques. This is because I am the Healer, not you! You are the channel through which the healing is delivered, but I, through My Holy Spirit, do the work. Therefore is is vital that you stay close to Me and follow My leading. Even when Jesus sent the seventy out in pairs, with instructions to heal and deliver, He remained with them in Spirit, and they knew they must rely on Him. When they returned, they were excited, and told Jesus, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.” Luke 10:17. They remained close to Jesus and did all in the name of Jesus. They also gave Him the glory.

There will be, and always are, those who want to give you the credit for My work. This gives you a wonderful opportunity to tell them about me. On many occasions in the ministry of Jesus, speaking about the Kingdom accompanies works of healing. This is why, over the centuries, healing has been practised by the church in the context of worship. It is only since the 'age of enlightenment,' when science took over medicine, that missionaries could only practice healing if they were qualified doctors. This practice is not My will nor My way. Yes, I will use qualified doctors, even in supernatural healing, but only if they stay close to Me, and allow Me to guide them. But My command to go into all the world and to preach, heal and raise the dead was not given to doctors, but to believers, My children. These precious gifts of healing are given by Me, and distributed by My Holy Spirit as He determines. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines. 1 Corinthians 12:11.

There are times son, when you will be called upon to tackle needs that are both complex and demonic. Do not be daunted by this. These instances will not come upon you unawares. If you remain constant in prayer, I will give you due warning and instruction on how to handle it. In the cases which do involve demonic intervention, do involve others in the prayer and back-up. There is a twofold reason for this. The prayers of two or more are infinitely more effective that of one person. When you need back up I will provide. Secondly, because of the fears of other Christians about casting out demons, many stay well away and therefore have no first-hand experience of such ministry. Just as you learned as you accompanied Dawson, so I want others to learn as they work alongside you.

The over-riding word to you, when talking about healing is that, "I am the Lord your healer." It is My work. Give Me the glory, and always, yes always, stay very close to Me. This is NOT an, "I'll do this on my own," ministry! I allow my children to be involved and to be used in this way, because I love them, and I love the people who need that healing. Allow Me to love them through you. Be bold, be strong and be very courageous. Do all things in and through the Name of Jesus. I am with you son, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.