Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Heal My People

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for your company and conversation. We love talking to you in the morning, and still have much to teach you!

Me: Lord, what has happened to the gifts of healing that featured so prominently in the many revivals down the centuries, and was so much a part of the New Testament Church? Lord I would love to be used more in this gift!

Lord: Son, I am healing people all the time and have done so since the earliest days. I built into man's body the ability to repair all the damage done by disease and injury, and the ability to adapt and counter the effects of pollution and deliberate, self-inflicted damage, such as smoking and drinking. The main problem today is the sheer volume of abuse, causing the body's defences to require reinforcements. However, whatever reinforcements are sent, they will not overcome the level of continued abuse. For example, once smoking or drinking has done the preliminary damage, the resulting escalation of damage is far greater than the natural repair processes can cope with. The only way to arrest the decline naturally, is to first stop the abuse, smoking or drinking, and then a concentrated course of healing treatments, to reinforce the body's natural resources. That's natural healing!

The second issue is that of mindset. Modern teaching is very influential in preventing people from asking me for help! Evolutionary ideas have undermined the basic belief, that God can heal. It has done this very subtly, by teaching that the basic truths of the Bible have been surpassed by science, which clearly shows that there is no supernatural power at work in the world today. It constantly affirms that the only help mankind has against sickness and disease, is through modern chemical-controlled medicine. This has been reinforced by the huge investment in the pharmaceutical industry, which is not controlled by a desire to heal, but by money. This is especially true in the States, but is equally true in Europe. While the doctors and the patients look first to drug-dominated science, there is no place for seeking other answers. Alas, the church is equally guilty in falling for this, and has abandoned my command to the disciples, to go into all the world and heal the sick, and raise the dead.

Today the sick only turn to me, when it is obvious that modern chemical and drug therapy has failed, and they are sent 'home to die!' There is also a great deal of teaching in the church, that it is right and proper to listen to the doctor first, because science and medicine know best! This is the same in so many fields, not just health and medicine. It is all part of the sin of Adam, in choosing to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If he had only waited for Me, and not disobeyed my command I would have completed his education and shown him how to live and stay healthy!

To be effective in healing and wholeness today, as in any age, you must first have a relationship with Me. I am the Designer and Creator of everything that is made. When something goes wrong with the body, for any reason whatsoever, I know its cause and I know its remedy. I do not, and never have, kept the information to myself. It is not a secret and it should not, and cannot be, patented.

Therefore, step one is to still yourself before Me and seek My face. This requires you to switch your thinking from the left-side of your brain to the right-side, from the reasoned to the intuitive, from the world-conscious to the spiritually-conscious.

Wait there and let me fill your mind with My thoughts and My images, and let Me guide your thinking. As my thoughts fill your mind, they will wash out the clutter of worldly thoughts and ideas and open a channel for My power to flow through you, into the one who needs healing.

My Son told his disciples, "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12. Therefore you must be ready to do the things that Jesus did, and be open to do even more, not in your own strength, but in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes through the Spirit, I will direct you to say something profound and to the point. Jesus said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” Matthew 9.

Sometimes I will direct you to a specific action. When he had thus spoken, He spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay... John 9

Sometimes you must seek out those I direct you to. Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews. Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades. Here a great number of disabled people used to lie- the blind, the lame, the paralysed. One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, Do you want to get well? Sir, the invalid replied, I have no-one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me. Then Jesus said to him, Get up! Pick up your mat and walk. At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. John 5.

Sometimes you will find that they will seek you out! And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. Matthew 9.

My Son did not tell you to say to the sick, "Oh, I had better go away and think about this one; I don't want you to be disappointed." Nor did he say, "I can't pray for you because you haven't repented or are not good enough." Jesus did His work of love, and added the conditions afterwards. For example, the woman caught in the act of adultery could have been stoned to death, for the Law condemned her. However Jesus confounded her accusers.“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” John 8:11.

The last example I have given you points to the next thing you should know about healing. My divine healing encompasses, not only physical diseases and injuries, but also healing of the mind, the soul, and the situation. Man is trapped by many things, of which illness injury and disease are the most obvious. Many are ailed by a world view, an attitude, a state of mind, their hurts as a child and the sins of their fathers and mothers. All kinds of negative experiences can cause sickness, of both the body and the mind. No scan of the brain or body will reveal it, but it is as real as a stab in the back!

Many a traumatic event such as a betrayal by a loved one, a divorce, a rape, even a car accident, can cause the onset of cancer. Many medical people will acknowledge this, and even probe to find the cause, but few will begin by dealing with that hurt. The reason for this is that it is a spiritual need. Only love and forgiveness can even begin to heal that hurt, and both come from Me! Divorcing the spiritual life from the physical life is to deny healing. Both should be operating as one.

As one who wishes to become a channel of healing, you will need to be sensitive to all aspects of healing, and be ready to follow the leadings I give you, as you still yourself before me, and tune into my spiritual awareness.

The final area I want to deal with today is touch. Jesus used the laying on of hands frequently. It is a very important part of healing. First however, I want you to let go of any thought that one person transfers the healing across to another, like some sort of magic. Yes, there is a spiritual energy that is shared, as people join together through touch. It is called blessing and goes back to the first days of Genesis. I blessed all that I made, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the Earth." I touched creation with life. This blessing was passed from Adam to his sons, and from them to the next generation and so on down to the present age. I doesn't happen formally so much today, but fathers and mothers today still pass on to their children blessings and curses. I want them to only pass on the blessings. Blessing your children is a touch experience, for a child knows it is loved when its own father or mother holds it tight.

Because there have been so many curses passed down from generation to generation, there are many today who have never felt that warmth of knowing they are loved. Many of man's ailments and diseases are a result of a lack of love. It is therefore important that love is demonstrated through touch. Holding someone's hand across the table as they cry, speaks thousands of words. Standing behind someone in pain and gently touching their shoulder is a powerful way of sharing their pain.

But touch has another purpose, and that is to focus the healing flow from Me, to the sick person. Let Me show you, for each person, where and when to touch them. Always do so prayerfully and respectfully, for what you will for that person is the blessing or the curse that you pass on to them.

If the sick person can be still in body and mind before Me, it certainly helps, but it is not essential. Their state of mind is part of the healing, so let me lead you, and deal with all aspects.

Son, always be aware that there are occasions when I say, "No," to you healing someone. This is not because I do not love them or want them to receive from me, but I know best, when is the right moment and what are the right circumstances, and who I want to use to deliver the healing! It is however, always right for you to bless!

There is a whole area of healing I have not touched today, that of deliverance healing, those occasions, when demons and possession are involved. These I will deal with in detail, on another occasion. I am calling my people to be involved in My ministry of healing and deliverance today. I am calling them to bring My Kingdom into the world, to dispel the darkness of unbelief. I am calling you all to bless and not to curse. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.