Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

The Brotherhood of Man

Lord: Do not make judgements about other people, that could in your mind place them outside the Kingdom of Heaven! There are far too many prejudices, that exclude men and women from being accepted into the body of Christ, from man's point of view. As far as the evangelist is concerned, all men, women and children of every race, clime or creed, are to me reached by the Gospel and should be treated equally.

I created the human race from one created man. Male and female, both came from the first man Adam. Ignorant man can argue as much as he likes about this, but it does not alter the facts one little tiny bit. I created man out of the basic building blocks of the earth that I had created. There was no previous hierarchy, no previous evolutionary chain, stretching back into a past which never existed. When I created man, he was created man and has remained man throughout the ages. A man today could father a child from Eve, and a woman today could be a mother to Adam's child. This is an immovable fact. Therefore all men and women alive today are brothers and sisters, and direct and equal descendants of Adam and Eve. Nothing man can say will ever change that. Hold on to it.

Many of your brothers and sisters have been brought up in a totally different, and almost alien, culture from yours. Some of the races of man have been isolated from their brothers and sisters, and now behave differently and hold different standards and values. This does not devalue them or make then sub-human! All men are equal. Some races of man have been subject to the influence of evil for generations, and are taught evil ways from birth. This does not make the men and women caught in that culture sub-human, or outside the reach of the gospel. Indeed the gospel is desperately needed by them!

No man, woman or child shall be excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven because you, or any one else, don't like them! When sharing the good news of the Kingdom, personal likes and dislikes are to be handed over to Me. You see son, I love every man I have ever made! Yes I even loved Hitler, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi! I didn't love what they did or represented, but I loved them and longed for them to turn to Me for salvation. My heart breaks every time someone rejects My love.

Before My Church dares point the finger of condemnation upon any walk of man, let them first look to their own position. I have entrusted my precious Gospel of Jesus My Son, into the hands of My Church, people who claim to be followers of Mine. But I do not see the Church taking the lead in the moral issues of the day! I do not see them reaching out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations, who are starving, war-torn, and ravaged! I do not see the Christian Gospel filling the void left by the collapse of Islam! Yes, there are individuals and small congregations, who are doing their best, and I love them for it, but where are the main establishments, the recognised denominations? I do not hear their voices above the din!

I want my people everywhere to turn to me and repent. Pray for the world, pray for the nation, pray for your town or village. Pray for your church, your leaders and your politicians. Pray for those who are lost. Remember, all men are mine, all men are brothers, all men can be reached and saved. I love them and I want you to love them too. Stand up and shout with one voice, "Jesus IS Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.