Pages

Thursday 25 February 2010

Praise & Worship

2010
Thursday, 25 February
05:00:23

Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Welcome to the club, I love you too.

I want to talk to you about worship and praise today. I could have created you all so that you continuously offered praise and worship to me. Indeed I still could make you praise me so you had no choice in the matter.But to do so I would have to remove a precious element of your humanity which I value far more than you do, your free will. Many great scholars and very learned people in the eyes of men, have argued that humans would be better off without free will, because all they ever do with it is abuse it. I, however, do not regret giving mankind the ability to choose. It is worth all the pain and suffering I have suffered, to have one person turn around and return to me of their own choosing, to consciously turn their back on sin, and the evil that tries so hard to destroy mankind. At the moment you have no idea of the joy in heaven, over one sinner that repent and turns back to me The energy in the great shout of praise that goes up, over one soul, would power all the energy needs of mankind for a lifetime.

I spoke to you last year about the power of love. True worship and praise of my name is powered by love, and as my people enter into praise and worship, the love increases. As my people worship me, the division between heaven and earth thins and sometimes disappears, because all praise and worship is a part of the praise and worship being offered freely, in love, before my throne day and night.

Praise is the great leveller. It raises up the lowly and and mighty together, and mortal man and angelic being stand side by side before the throne of grace. Man's ability to praise is not dependant on head knowledge or wisdom, lest any should be excluded; it comes from the heart and is powered by love. There is no limit to the amount of praise you can give to me, for there is absolutely no limit whatsoever to the love that drives it. In fact, the love increases the more you love. That may sound like a circular argument but it is true as you practice the art of love, your love grows and so does all the love around you. As you enter into worship and praise, your worship grows to fill the ever increasing space created by the growing love.

There are many ways to express your worship and praise, and I love all your expressions of love and worship that come from the heart. The beauty of your worship does not lie in its professionalism or skill, but in its freedom of flowing from the heart in love. Worship is like a river. It starts from a spring and turns into a stream. It grows into a river and becomes a flood. There is no fear in true worship, no holding back, no embarrassment, just sheer ecstasy, joy and love. Satan's hosts tremble when God's people praise Him and when worship and Love abound, for he can do no work at all when people praise God. That is why he stirs up anxiety about 'happy clappy'. I hate that derogatory use of a beautiful expression. I get excited when my people are happy in my presence, and I love to hear their clapping and to see their raised hands. I created beat. I created dance. I am movement. I was the first to laugh. I take delight in you, and I want you to take delight in me. I long to hear my peoples' shout. Yes I long to hear a mighty shout of praise, that will shake the foundations of your nation. Not a shout of protest, but a shout of praise and worship. Shout the name of Jesus with one voice that all the nation may hear it and be glad.

Praise me and offer your worship my people, every day, and I will show you what mighty things I can do in your worship of me. Jesus is the Name. Call on his Name, ask in his Name. For it is through the name of Jesus that you are saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.