Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Behold the Lamb of God

2010
Sunday, 28 February
05:22:27

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning and for such a wonderful nights sleep. I love you Lord.

Jesus: Good morning Martin, thank you for joining us this morning.

Reading: from John 1.29- 34

Jesus the Lamb of God

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is the one I meant when I said, 'A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptising with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."

Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptise with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptise with the Holy Spirit.' I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."

Lord: Jesus is my Son from before the foundation of the universe. He has always been my Son and always will be my beloved. He went forward to John for baptism in obedience to my command. My Holy Spirit came upon him in bodily form as a clear indication to John and his faithful disciples, that it was time for John, the Herald, to decrease, and Jesus, the Son, to increase. John clearly witnessed to Jesus. "Here is the Lamb of God". It is now up to my Church to witness that "Jesus is the Lamb of God", and to point to him, as "the Way, the Truth and the Life". There will be many who feel uncomfortable with this, but I didn't send Jesus to make people feel comfortable, but to shift them from their position of complacency and help them face up to the truth which makes them feel uncomfortable.

I want my Church, that is called by my Name, to stop burying its head in the sand and begin to witness to the truth. Trying to be PC will never do anything for the gospel. PC is an invention of Satan, that he uses to curb the truth, and promote the lie. I am truth and I will not be curbed!

Jesus: I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to God the Father except by Me. There is no other way and no other religious system of rite brings anyone to the Father. I am the only way. The truth about me is absolute, and the life I give is life in God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.