Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Rise up, O Men of God

2010
Wednesday, 10 February
05:17:40


Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me this new day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin and welcome to the gathering. We love you too. Come and join us in worshipping.

A time of Worship and praise.

Lord: I want you, my people, to return to the law of the Lord, for you have become like the Pharisees of Jesus' day, clothing the law with rules and regulations, that you think excuse you from keeping the Law of the Lord (Mark 7). I am calling my people back to the Law, which my Son summarised for you"

Matthew 22:37-39 (NIV)
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 'This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbour as yourself.'

Loving the Lord your God is a matter of total commitment. No amount of 'good works' makes up for not giving God your very best. Is it too much to ask, that you spend time each day getting to know me, when I have done o much for you? I constantly hear my people say, "What has God ever done for me?" Do you really think that the earth made itself, or that the universe came about by chance? I tell you this, I hate your teaching that everything evolved over millions of years. It is a lie, devised by men, who want to create a tower they can climb, to reach to the heavens, and then claim they are gods. They are not gods, they are less than insects that will be trampled under foot. I, the Lord Almighty, created the heavens and the earth in a week. I have woven the 'blueprint', into the creation itself, so that man may know, that it is fearfully and wonderfully made. Everything I have made, I have placed my trademark on, but man chooses blindness, rather than the truth that is before his eyes.

When you, my people, begin to look with open eyes at your environment, and understand the delicate balance of all things, you will begin to understand just how much I have done for you, in creating a safe place for you to grow and prosper. When you begin to realise just how finely tuned everything is, you will catch a mere glimpse, of just how much I love you and care for you. You might then realise that, if I withdrew my hand from creation, even for the merest millisecond, the whole of creation would cease to exist. I never want to hear again, my people dare to say, "What has God ever done for me?".

I have given you my Word and my Law, which has been handed down faithfully from generation to generation. Clean off the crustaceans of the ages, and find the clear word from me, and hold to it. I am not interested in the ritual and laws of man, that have cloaked and hidden my word. Many of the interpretations and teachings of the past, have also kept my Word and my love away from the seeker.

Come to me in prayer. Offer me the sacrifice of your heart. Commit your way to me, and let me lead you into the truth, which will set you free.

The sort of commitment to me that I am looking for, is complete commitment! When a man came to me and said, "Let me first go and bury my father," (Luke 9.59), he was asking that, the time of commitment be deferred until later. That is unacceptable. I require your undivided commitment now! I am not standing over you with a whip, nor am I asking too much of you, but how can I speak to you, how can you get to know me, how can we have any sort of relationship, if you are always distracted, and flitting off, here and there? "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46.10).

My children, do not delay in coming to me, for there is much we need to prepare for, and I want my church prepared, equipped and ready to move. I have so much to show you, things that will make your heart and soul leap for joy. I want you to experience what it means to know my Son, and for you to experience the joy of a Holy Spirit filled ministry. Already the gates of heaven are being stormed, as souls hunger for the living God. Do not be left behind, bogged down in 'works' and 'ritual'.

Rise up, O men of God!
Have done with lesser things.
Give heart and mind and soul and strength
To serve the King of kings.

Rise up, O men of God!
The kingdom tarries long.
Bring in the day of brotherhood
And end the night of wrong.

Rise up, O men of God!
The church for you doth wait,
Her strength unequal to her task;
Rise up and make her great!

Lift high the cross of Christ!
Tread where His feet have trod.
As brothers of the Son of Man,
Rise up, O men of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.