Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Ministry of All Believers

2010
Tuesday, 9 February
04:58:46


Lord: I want to talk to you about the ministry of all believers now. When I speak of ministers and ministries, I do not confine this to ordained ministry. I have called many people and am calling many more into ministry that the established churches and denominations have not recognised. I intended every member of my body to be a minister, just as every member of your body has a function. recognise and encourage these 'ministers', who are acting on My calling and are under My command.

In these days, I am sending my children out into the world, to take the good news to all communities everywhere. They are indeed, like lambs going among wolves, but the time has come for the wolves to be converted. So watch out, and listen, and you will hear many miraculous stories, of my protection of those I send out. You will also hear of gentle acts of boldness, by timid believers who are filled with the Holy Spirit. They become bold in the Spirit, to speak the Word I give them. Some people who you thought to be beyond salvation, will come to me and be saved, and there will be great rejoicing in my church. Let the truth of these conversions be recorded and shared, as an encouragement to other congregations. These are the Acts of the 21st Century Apostles.

A time for action is here. This is the age of movement and power. Say to those who find themselves in a ministry that doesn't fit them, "This isn't your own. Get on your knees in prayer and seek My will for you". Many of my ministers and leaders are trying in their own strength, to fit into a mould that is not for them. For too long the establishment has tried to create 'one size fits all' ministry. This will never work! Down all the ages of man, it has never worked, to try and control the prophet! My Holy Spirit is free, and moves where He will, and if my Spirit bestows a particular gift, it is because He knows that gift is the right one, for that person. You must recognise in those around you the gift My spirit has bestowed, and encourage that gift into ministry. There is no joy in struggling to be something you were never made to be. But there is great joy in seeing your ministry flourish, and souls come into the kingdom of Jesus. Indeed there is no greater joy, than to be involved in leading a loved one to the Lord. That joy is worth all the tears.

Those who stay in the inner place of intercession, are to cover my ministers with prayer, guard their coming in and going out. Remember also to cover their personal lives, and their families. Build a protective wall of prayer around them. You don't need to know the details, only that they are always vulnerable in that area of their lives.

To those I call out into the front line, I say this: Go out with the strength of knowing Him in whom you have believed, Jesus the Son of God. That strength is made strong in Joy. Let a song of praise be on your lips, as you go with boldness and tread on the heads of snakes. I, Jesus have defeated Satan. He fell from heaven and great was His fall. I have all authority, both in heaven and on earth, and I give you the authority to destroy the works of the evil one, and to bring the fallen and the lost, home to me. You will never lose your way if you keep your eyes on me. Keep our vital lines of communication (prayer) open at all times. I shall be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.