Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Word and Action

2010
Wednesday, 3 February
04:52:18


Lord: ..... Now, to other things:

There are those in my church who I am calling out, into the unknown, to take the gospel to those outside of established 'church' and 'normal' worship. I want you whom I call, to clothe yourselves with the Gospel of Peace. Find brothers and sisters, who will pray for you daily, as you labour in the harvest field. Do not be distracted by the ignorant, who will wag their fingers and say, "Why do you work on your own? Come in and be under authority." I say to you, "You are to be under my authority, and you are to speak my words without let or hindrance. Keep fellowship, and stay backed by prayer, but I shall be your authority, not man."

To my prayer warriors I say this. I am sending you the people I have called out, to reach those outside the city wall. They are strong men and women, who seem to the world to be working on their own. They are not on their own, they work with me, and I guide them. I want you to cover them in prayer and protect their backs, especially as they turn their backs on the enemy, to carry the wounded back to my shelter. Your work in prayer is essential to the success of this vital work.

Me: As the Lord spoke to me, I saw with my inner eye, a Church building, and a great sound of praise and worship was coming from it. As I entered the building I saw what looked like a mighty electricity generator, running at full power, and the noise was very great. And the Lord said to me:

Lord: This is what I want my church to be, a mighty power generator. When my church PRAYS, the generator turns, and when my people turn to praise and prayer, the power they produce, increases. An electricity generator, producing power, is useless, unless the power is connected and directed, where it can be used. I do not want this power to be produced, only to store in some decaying battery. I want this power connected live, to those who are working in the mission field, to those on the streets, and in the places where the need is.

Some of my labourers are working far away from the established church, and are therefore, not seen or understood by the church. I therefore want you to establish for me, sub stations of power, connected to the main generator, but a step nearer to those working further away. Keep the power flowing from the church, to you, and from you to those I identify for you. I want every worker in the fields, to be covered and supported by prayer, and to have access to the power of those praying for them.

To church leaders and administrators, I would say this: Be careful what you build! You are moving into revival times. I am no longer interested in maintaining the 'status quo', but in moving the church into the front line of revival. The days of creating systems, and building buildings are passed. The days of wasting my resources on ancient ruins is over! I want my church to be reaching out to, and working in, the mission field, where the hungry people are. I did not build my church for itself; I built it to be a tool, to reach out and deliver the gospel, in both word and deed. Notice how the gifts of My Holy Spirit are for 'Word' and 'Action'. They were not given for the church to hold on to, but, to speak forth, and to act upon. They were given, to be given away!

The time has come, when I shall remove my blessing from those I have entrusted the Gospel, if they will not move out from their holy huddles, and share the Word with others. I had to make the early church very uncomfortable, to get them to move out of Jerusalem. I did it, in order that, you in the West, could receive the Word. Do I now have to make you feel uncomfortable, so that you will move out, and spread the good news? Move now, and you will find yourself working alongside others, who are not from your colour or flavour of Christianity, but allow your colours to blend and I will make a work of beauty and exquisite delight, to excite the taste buds! Do not get left behind.

My Church, the body of Jesus Christ on earth, needs have no fear for the future. If you allow Jesus His rightful place on the throne at the centre of your being, and remain faithful in prayer, praise and worship, then I will take you singing and dancing into the future. Be still in me, then be active in the world. I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.