Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

Purify yourselves before God

2010
Friday, 5 February
04:58:51

Lord: "Say to my people":

I have seen all that is evil in the land and I know the wickedness of the thoughts of the heart, and I purpose to purge the land of wickedness, and turn the hearts of those who do evil to me. I have seen also the wickedness of many, who outwardly profess to know and serve me, but their hearts are black. I am about to avenge the disgrace caused by those who claim my name but do not know me. This cleansing work is needed now, as you move into revival times. I desire that there many be a clear distinction, between those who are mine and seek to do my will, those who call upon me day and night, and, those who use my name for their own ends, but who do not know me or call upon me for help.

Set yourselves apart. Come to me when I call you, and wait upon me. Listen to my voice, let my Word become a part of you. Confess your sin to me, and let the Blood of Jesus cleanse you from all your sin. Offer all your ways to me and let me lead you, for I am the Lord who goes before you. I am the shepherd who finds green pasture. It is I, the Lord your God, who watches over you. I provide for all your needs.

Pray for those who are abusing their positions of power, to rape the land with violence and oppression, under the guise of 'National Security'. Pray, that they will see that the only National Security you have, is found in me. You, who have placed your trust in banks and investments, know this: I did not bring the banking system to its knees, for any other reason than to call my people, to stop trusting in the institutes of men, with all their false values and rotten standards. I desire that my people will invest their trust in me. So commit your ways to the Lord your God, and let Him alone provide for you. Your times and your future are in the hands of God, and not in the hands of men.

Having set yourselves apart for me, turn your minds to prayer, and listen to me. I would speak to you, and reveal to you my will. Your good is foremost in my mind, and my desire is that you, and all men and women, may come into the full relationship with Jesus, that I have with Him. Yes, I desire a full relationship with you through Jesus. Do not be misled into believing that, because Jesus is my son, our close relationship is somehow barred to you. That is a lie of Satan. My heart is, for all my people to have a full and perfect relationship with me, through Jesus. And that is His desire too. That is why I call all men to confess your sin, to ask for forgiveness, and to leave your sins at the foot of the Cross, and then move forward with me!

Seek me out in the quiet place, under the fig tree, where we will not be disturbed. In the quiet, listen to what I say to you. Open the ears of your spirit to me. Open the eyes of your spirit to me. Open your mind to me, and let us establish a two-way connection. Listen to the thoughts I put into your mind. Gaze at the pictures I build up in your inner eye. Feel me as I touch you, and know me, as I love you.

This close relationship will not happen if you remain in the busy-ness and distraction of the world. So create in your day a space for me, preferably at the beginning of each day. Let me speak to you, so that you can carry my Words and my presence into your busy day. Commit all your busy-ness to me and let me still your soul, so that you work in my time frame, and not the false time frame of the enemy, who tries to convince you, that there is no time in your life for me. I am the Lord of time and space. I created time and I alone make your time enough for your needs! As I root out the wickedness around you, do not be found wanting. I love you my children. Come to me and find your rest in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.