Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Eyes and Ears of the Spirit

2010
Thursday, 18 February
05:28:33

Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for a good nights sleep and for waking me this morning.

Lord: Good Morning son. ... ...

This one is for my Church. Share it.

Yesterday I talked to you about trust, this morning I want to talk about using your gifts especially the gift of sight and hearing. Yes, both are gifts I have given you! you have two sorts of sight and hearing. You can see and hear the world around you with your eyes and ears, and both those organs have multiple uses. The ear can listen out for an unseen danger or can listen with delight at beautiful sounds and music. The eye beholds beauty and can be used to search out and find. It can detect the merest flicker or movement and thus warn of danger. Both can be used for communication and understanding. But in order to benefit from having eyes and ears you must practice and use them. So from a very early age children learn to look and see, to listen and to hear.

When I made man in the very beginning, I made him body, mind and spirit. His eye and ear organs relate to his body and mind, enabling him to live in, and relate to, the world around him. I also equipped him with an inner eye and inner ears. These relate to the spiritual world of which he is also a part. Just as it is important for a man to use his eyes and ears to get around in the world and to communicate with his fellow travellers, so it is important that man learns to use his spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear what is going on in the heavenly places. When I communicate with man through visions and prophecy, I don't use the physical eyes and ears; I use his spiritual eyes and ears. Many people I speak to, and show visions to, do not fully understand what they are seeing and hearing, because they are unaware of this other facility I have built in to them. That is why I find these times in the early hours with you so fruitful. You are wide awake but are not distracted by sounds and sight so you can concentrate on the inner eye and the inner ear. I long for all my children, both young and old, to listen with their inner ear and hear me speaking to them, and to look with their inner vision and describe what they see. For I long for my Church worldwide, to become a visionary, prophetic church that can speak My Word, and share My vision with a world, that has been fooled by the evil one into shutting me out. For too long now the churches have been the blind and deaf, leading the blind and the deaf! I long for My body on earth to be good listeners and visionary.

As you have discovered over the past year, my voice is plain to hear, and with your inner eye, you can see truths hitherto kept from you. You are learning to look and to see, to listen and to hear. I have shown you how, and explained ways to exercise these gifts, Now share it with others, so they too, may look and see, listen and hear, and so come to know the voice of God.

Keep Jesus, My living word, at the centre, focus on Him and allow him to speak to you. Hear Him as he cries out to all people, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear. He who has eyes to see let him see." Listen with open ears and eyes to the word of my prophet Isaiah chapter 42 verses 14 - 17:

For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. But those who trust in idols, who say to images, 'You are our gods,' will be turned back in utter shame.

Open your eyes to me, and your ears to hear. Trust me, and I will lead you down paths unfamiliar to you, and I will turn the darkness into light before you. Through the rough places, I will make a smooth path for you to walk, and I will guide you, because you trust in me.

I formed you out of the clay of the earth, and it will be I, who redeem you, and call you by your name. I will call you and say "You are mine, and I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.