Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

Come and See - Come to Me

2010
Thursday, 4 February
04:56:13

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. I Love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, welcome and I love you too.

Jesus: My people, you are now entering into "Come and See" times. Come with me, and I will show you all sorts of thing to do with the kingdom of my Father. Ever since the beginning of creation, God the Father has been inviting men and women to enter into a relationship with Him. He has always wanted to share His excitement and thrill, about the wonderful universe he had created. He always says, "Come and See, and I will show you" - "Lift up your eyes and see", or He asks the question, "What do you see?" In those times when Father and I were creating the world, the most common words between us were "Look! see what I have made." I was like any child, watching my Father and trying to do the things he was doing, and as I struggled he helped me. I had lots of ideas, and Father helped me make them reality.

In those early days in the garden we brought all the living creatures we had made to Adam saying, "Come and see what I have made, what shall we call it?" and he named every one. Down all the ages, the Father has kept mankind informed through direct contact, revelation and the prophets. Even those who did not know my Father received visions and dreams. When ever I give visions and dreams, I also give someone to reveal the meaning.

Lord: Yes, and even my plan for the salvation of mankind, was not done in secret. I told the prophets about it before Jesus came. I revealed to shepherds and to wise men the salvation I was planning, and said to them "Come, and see what I have done."

Jesus: Yes, and one day when John, was baptising, some of his followers started to follow after me. They asked me where I lived, and I told them, "Come and see." We had such a good time that day, as I revealed to them just a tiny glimpse of Fathers kingdom. It was enough though, to whet their appetites, and before evening came, they had gone out to their relatives and friends, and said to them, "Come and See".

Lord: The good news about Jesus is an 'open secret'. It has never been shrouded in mystery. It is simple so that the poor or simple-minded can understand, and it is profound in its simplicity, so as to satisfy the learned and wise of the world. The good news is never hidden from men and women. It is always accessible, though some come to it with a film of unbelief over their eyes. The enthusiastic calling of a believer, "Come and see", is the most powerful form of one-to-one evangelism you can use. Tell others your story and invite them to see for themselves. The responsibility of convincing others about Jesus is not yours, but mine. I only want you to tell the story and invite them.

Those of you I anoint to preach and to teach, have a responsibility to tell the truth and to expound the word as I lead you. But the work of conversion is a work of the Holy Spirit. You are to invite people to "Come and see".

Jesus: I was once with my disciples at Sychar in Samaria. The disciples had gone off to buy supplies, and I was sitting at the edge of the town by the well. It was about 3 in the afternoon, and there weren't many people around as it was too hot. A woman came to draw some water from the well and I asked her for a drink. We entered into an interesting conversation, and I helped her to see herself as she was, and as Father wanted her to be. As soon as the boys got back, she slipped off into the town, and started telling everyone she had had an encounter with me. She even recognised that I was the Messiah. The main thrust of her story was, "Come and see for yourselves". Soon the whole town was gathered around us, and pressing us to stay with them. They came to me because she said, "Come and see". After that it was up to me. At first they began to believe because of her story, but as they came to know me they believed because of their relationship with me.

Lord: I want you to tell the story and invite people to, "Come and see". Not all will respond, but those who take up your invitation will meet with me. Do not be discouraged by a few who don't listen or respond. Quietly pray for them, and leave them to me. Some need several invitations before coming. Do not dismiss them as beyond help. For I am prepared to go down into Hell itself, if I can bring even one back from the fire.

Jesus: Throughout history, in every age, the largest number of people come into the kingdom because they have been invited to "Come and see". That doesn't change; a personal invitation is worth more than a thousand posters.

My invitation to you all is, "Come and see. Let me show you how much I love you".

Me: Wow! thank you Lord, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.