Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Go out in Tears, But Return with Joy

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for allowing me to join you on that fantastic walk in the stillness of this Bank Holiday Monday. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for your company.

I love all whom I have made. There has never been anyone made that I have not loved as a father loves his child. I long to bless all my children, but alas, for some, the blessing slips off, as they resist me and walk the other way. Every day my heart is broken again, as I watch those I love walking the path of disobedience. Until you understand the lengths I went to in order to bring you to me, you cannot fully understand the lengths I go to, to save the foulest and most persistent sinner. Because of the path they follow they shall eat the fruits of their sin and die in a bath of riches, which others will take from them, leaving them naked, to return to the dust from which I took them. In a generation they will be forgotten by men and their lives will be as though they had never been.

Blessed are those who walk close to me and live in the fear of the Lord their God. My blessing rests upon them and upon all the fruits of their labour. Blessings and riches are being stored up for you in the Kingdom of God. Your life is like a vine, full of fruit, and your children are like new shoots growing strong in the light of my love. All that you build with me will stand for ever, and as you stand guard over others, I will stand with you. I give strength to those who toil, and sleep to the weary, and those who fear me are never put to shame.

I want to give you a new slant on the harvest, for I am sending labourers into the harvest fields, who are filled with tears. These are tears for the lost and the dying, for those who have turned their back upon Me. They go out weeping. But because of their faithfulness to me, I shall cause them to return with singing and dancing for the seeds they have sown, even that which fell on poor soil, has germinated and they carry in the sheaves with them. Many will be gathered in who were once thought lost, because of the faithfulness of those who fear me.

Rise early and sow the seeds of my love. Gather in those I give to you and return in joy as the barns of the kingdom of Heaven are filled to the brim. For I will bless those whom I will bless, and I will save those whom I will save and my love and bounty shall be seen in all the earth. I will turn your tears into laughing and your sorrows into joy.

Jesus: 
My blessing I give to you.
Peace is my gift to you.
Your tears are turned to joy,
and your sorrows into laughter.
My healing rests upon you.
Your pain will be remembered no more.
For I have loved you with an everlasting love,
and I have prepared for you a place,
near to the heart of My Father,
because I love you.

Me: Thank you Lord, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.