Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

A New Dawn

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful morning. Thank you for the sunrise and dawn, and thank you for your mercy that stretches over us like a blanket. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for coming with us to enjoy the dawn and spend time with us. We love these times together and love you so much.

Those who wait upon me will renew their strength. Do not be alarmed in the coming days as institutions crumble. I am carrying out a mighty purge in the world at this time. That which is built with feet of clay will crumble and fall. Nations may be bankrupt, but I the Lord Almighty owe nothing to anyone, and I own everything that has been made. All things belong to me, and all people belong to me. All things are mine to give, and mine to take away.

Wait upon me and trust me for my provision, for all who trust me will prosper. I will not leave my children hungry, or in want. I am the Lord who provides. Keep your eyes focused on me at this time, and listen to all I am saying to you, so that you may be ready and equipped, to meet the challenges of the coming days.

Many will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, seeking purpose and meaning to their lives, and seeking a reason for the events of the day. Show them Jesus. Explain the way of salvation, for it is through my son, and my son alone, that salvation comes. To all who ask, respond in love. Do not show ant partiality. I desire that all will find my salvation, and that all will receive the forgiveness I have for them. Do not judge others, leave all judgement to me.

Come to me each day and let me guide your thinking and your pathway. I know what each day holds for you, and I will gladly give you any guidance and help you need, so that you do not stumble. Take my hand and trust me. I have already supplied through My Spirit all the tools you need. Be ready to use them as I direct, for the benefit of others and the furthering of my kingdom.

No human kings or princes can be relied upon. No human politician has the answers to all the problems that beset mankind. No army can truly win the battle or keep the peace. Only I have the answers. Only I can win the battle and only I can keep the peace, for these are mine alone to give and I give them to my children close to me. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and I will open the door to you, for I love you with an everlasting love.

Lift up your eyes to the horizon. Watch in awe, as the new day dawns, with the sun of righteousness shining upon a new purged earth. Lift your voices to praise my name and let your hearts go out to each other in love. Lay down at the foot of the Cross, all the old ways of malice, prejudice, hatred and fear. Leave all your burdens there at the Cross and take my hand. Let us walk bravely together with all my children, into the way that leads to life. I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.