Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Ask Me

Lord: As your Father, I give you life. As Creator, I give all things life. As God, I sustain all that I have made.

My Holy Spirit is the 'doing bit' in creation, moving so fast that he ignites movement in all the static molecules and elements of the universe. When man tries to ignore Me, and then answer some of the questions he has about the universe himself, he gets totally lost. He forgets the immense energy needed needed to start a neutron moving at speeds so great, that it will pass through solid lead several feet thick, as though the lead wasn't there! So he has to create a theory which doesn't even begin to address the problems it creates.

Actually, I have created particles that are so small, they can pass from one side of the created universe, to the other without even slowing down. They travel so fast, that  even microscopic man cannot detect them and if he could, would not be able to determine where they were! Their life span is in minute fractions of a nano-second. For man to produce enough thrust for a man-made object, to just reach enough speed to escape from the Earth, it requires him to burn created fossil fuel, that I laid down during the world-wide flood. To get them to reach even a fraction of the speed of light, would require the Earth's entire stock of that fuel! Yet these particles are created by Me, outside of the created universe. They have no engine to drive them, and no explosion to set them on their way! My Holy Spirit is the speed behind them, and he can launch them, and catch them with ease.

My Son Jesus, is Me. Yes, just as I am one with the Holy Spirit, I am one with Jesus. In order to deal with sin and death, I had to pay the price of sin, not My own sin, for I don't have any! I paid for your sin, by becoming a man. That man I became is Jesus. He is Me, made in a form that man can see and interact with. That is how I, Jesus, was able to deal with the problem of sin, disobedience and death.

Because I reveal myself to you in human form, does not separate Jesus from Me, any more that I am separated from My own Spirit. The separation is purely a human concept, brought about by a limited understanding of everything. If man really wants to understand anything about the universe, his origins, or the so called laws of nature, he would do well to come to Me and ask.

An arrogant man cannot be taught, but the humble learn fast. The unbelieving man sets himself at a disadvantage, for his closed mind refuses to ask, and therefore does not understand what he sees. A man who asks Me, (believes in Me), has the advantage of an open mind, and is quick to learn, because he has asked Me.

Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. I love you, and I want to teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.