Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Use the Senses I have given You

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this beautiful day. Thank you for being able to see the sun rise over the horizon and for the beauty of that fantastic light show. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for your company. I painted the sky specially for you this morning. No two sunrises are ever the same, and as with a rainbow, no two people see it in exactly the same way. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too.

As you took delight in the rising sun, so I want you to take delight in all I have made for you. Let the little things of every day bring a sparkle to your eyes, and look less at the big disappointments. Throughout history mankind has endeavoured to look beyond the limit of his eyesight. He seeks to gain knowledge by looking through the microscope and the telescope. In every discipline of study and learning he looks for what he cannot see! This approach certainly does stretch the mind, and increase understanding, but not in every field. In the area of literature, for example, looking too deeply at a text, as though it has a hidden code or meaning, is to ignore the original intention of the writer.

Looking for the unseen can become an obsession, and those who indulge in such a practice can lose touch with reality and not see the obvious. The same is true of speech and language. Let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no. Listen to what is said, and dare to take it at face value. Read what is written, and take it that the author intended you to understand plainly what he/she has written.

Look at Creation through the eyes I have given you, and wonder at what you see. Listen to the sounds around you and learn to recognise them and understand what each one means. As you learn to interpret what you see, hear, smell and read, the world in which you live becomes an exciting place with plenty to learn and understand. As your understanding grows, you will learn to recognise the stamp I have placed on everything I have made. It is like a trade mark. When you have learned to recognise My mark, then you will realise the best one to ask about anything in Creation, is the maker: That's Me! Then I can direct your use of the microscope and telescope, and your investigation into patterns and form. As I direct you in these fields I will keep bringing you back to the world you live in and sense with all your senses. You cannot live in the world of microbes, or beyond the stars. I have made this Earth for your enjoyment and learning, and there is plenty to keep you occupied here.

In relationships with others, remember that every man, woman and child on this Earth today, is your brother and sister. Yes, you are directly related to everyone on Earth. That means you have a good reason to bless them in every way you can. Laugh with your brother, even if his skin is a different colour, mourn with him, and work together to make the world I have given you both to enjoy, a wonderful place to be in. Focus on what your eyes see, and look with the sight I have given you. Hear with the ears I have given you, think with the mind I have given you and be true to the sight, sound and thought I give you. Lay aside the wild, fanciful and evil imaginings of evil men, and trust me to show you all I have created for you to see and enjoy. Let me introduce you to brothers and sisters, you never knew you had. Be fulfilled in Me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.