Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

What have I done for you?

Lord: Open your hearts to all that I am doing for you. Open your hearts to the beauty I surround you with. Open your hearts and lift your praises, for I am excited by all that I have made, and I want you to be as excited as I am.

Children, do not suppress the praise that wells up with in you as you recognise the work of My hands. Your praise is a natural expression of your delight, and I long to hear your voices join the praises of those who are already praising me in Heaven.

Every day I hear my people asking Me, what they have to praise me for? As if I have never given them anything of value! What do you have to praise Me for? Everything! Yes, everything! There is nothing that you see, hear, enjoy or experience, that does not come from Me. I am the Lord your Provider. Your life and existence is My precious gift to you. When I breathed life into you and made you in My image, I set you apart from, and above, all the animals and creatures of the Earth. I made you able to reason and experience, to observe and to learn. I made to to know and love me, as I love you. I made you to be company for me throughout all eternity.

Even when mankind fell from the special relationship I had with him from the beginning of creation, I have gone to amazing lengths to provide a way for you to return to me and through My beloved Son, Jesus, I have lifted you from the pit of total despair and sentence of eternal death, to the promise of abundant life with us. And man still asks, what have I done for you that I should praise you?

Every morning I cause the sun to rise and warm the Earth. I send the rain to water the ground. I swell the seed, and set the blossom. I provide food for you to eat and clothes for you to wear. I have given you family and friends. I reach out and touch you each day, with My love. Yet, still you ask Me, "What have you done for me, that I should praise you?"

When you turn away from Me and look only at the darkness that is you own shadow, you will sense the utter cold and loneliness of separation from Me. It was this darkness and separation that Jesus experienced, when He took your sin away and carried it to Hell. He did that in order that you might not have to experience that intense loneliness, that complete separation from Me, that death! Turn back to Me and live! Gaze into My brightness and come into My presence and know that you are loved by Me and need never be alone again. Let you heart fill with praise as you realise just how much I love you, what I have done for you, and how I sustain and uphold you every single moment of every single day. Open you heart and your mouth as you lift your voices in praise, and experience with the angels and all the Heavenly hosts, the nearer presence of My great home in Heaven. I love you. Oh, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.