Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Prayer for Victory

Vision: I saw the British Isles laid out before me, as if seen from a point high above the Welsh border. The whole land was clear to see and the coastline sharply defined. As I looked around in all directions, I could see there was movement on the face of the land. At first I thought it was random movement, but then a clear pattern emerged, and I realised the movement was towards certain centres. The major movement was towards London, coming from all directions, and there was major movement towards Cardiff and Edinburgh. These were the main centres of movement. Other centres of movement were scattered all over the land. At first, although clear to see, and well defined, the land looked dark and foreboding, but as the movement towards these centres progressed, the centres themselves took on lighter colour, which spread out from them, and slowly changed the overall colour of the land, from dark to light, from being a sort of muddy brown, to being fresh and vibrant green.

Me: Lord what is it I see? Who is on the move, and what is the meaning of this vision?

Lord: What you see is, not as you suppose, a movement of people across the land; it is a movement of prayer and focus. Let's first deal with the three main focal points, London, Cardiff and Edinburgh. These are the main seats of political power in the land, and the first major areas where a turning to Me is required. They are also the main centres of influence, not just in these islands, but throughout the world. The movement you see towards these centres is a focus of prayer not yet seen in the land, towards the political power houses. Politicians have lost their way and do not have the answers needed to pull the country round. No party has the answer, and even the pooled resources of a coalition, do not have what it will need to reverse the wealth and prosperity of this nation. There is however an answer. It has been there all along and I have many times given you and many others, the pointers needed to find the way. Because the present world wide political and financial melt-down is of My making, and sent upon the nations at My command, the only answer to the problem is for nations, yes, nations, to turn to Me and ask Me for My help! All the austerity measures, or anti-austerity measures, will amount to nothing, because on both sides the poorest people will suffer and at the end of the day, evil and corruption will flourish! Only by turning to Me, and acknowledging My sovereignty, can I begin to help, for it is in that surrender that I can work, and transform and heal the land. The only way for this to come about is by focused and concentrated prayer from Christians all over the land, directed at these three seats of power, London, Cardiff and Edinburgh. I want my Church to declare times of prayer for government and politicians. Pray for them, that they will surrender to Me! Do not stop praying for them.

The second focus of movement in the vision is towards the universities and places of learning throughout the land, especially those who influence and teach the teachers! In spite of many of these centres of learning being proclaimed as places of excellence, there has been such a turning away from Me, they are no longer places of excellence but dens of lies and untruths. Many have become strongholds of Satan, and some openly promote evil practices that are contrary to My commandments. Focus and concentrate prayer upon these places of learning, praying for a turning back to Me, so that I may become the teacher, and not the exile! Remember the universities and colleges that teach theology, for even they are not honouring Me, and are trying to bend My truth to fit the demands of man. Pray for a return to the Word I have given. At the moment I hardly recognise their teaching as theology. Pray for a return to Jesus as Lord!

As the places of power, and the places of learning and teaching are saturated in focused prayer, lives will change dramatically, and the colour of the country will change, as individuals turn to me and change. As they in turn spread their influence, the colour of the nation will change from muddy dying, to vibrant life. As the nations prays, and seeks My face, I will turn from the path I had set, and will show them the path to righteousness and growth.

The new path of growth I have determined for the nation is not based upon the city of London and its financial institutions, which have all been shown to have feet of clay, but is based upon My economy of love. Many will laugh at this, just as many laughed at Noah in the days before the flood, but only Noah and seven others were saved! I am not asking anyone to convince others; I shall do that. I am calling My people to Prayer for Victory. I love you. Come to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.