Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Spreading the True Gospel - Part 2

Lord: Having established that the origin of man's sin, is very firmly placed in the Garden of Eden, and that the nature of that sin, was the deliberate disobedience of man, to the command I gave him, we can begin to move on, and look at where that bad situation led.

For his own good, lest he put forth his hand, and take also fruit from the tree of life, and eat, which would give him eternal life, I had to turn him out into the world, and guard the way to the Tree of Life. Now there are two reasons for doing this: Had the man and woman continued living in the garden in their disobedience, with all the consequences of that sin, they would have eventually taken from the tree of life, eaten and become like Me, eternal. Over the eons of time, that make up eternity, it would have become too big a burden for man, to bear eternity separated from Me! I had to act. I had to cut his life to a more manageable time scale. It was for his own good. Secondly, sin is like a cancer. I had to prevent the cancer from spreading, into the heavens I had created, which is where the fruit of the tree of life leads.

This brings me on to the next layer of foundation for the Gospel. I had to create a pathway, a means of transport, for mankind to come back to Me, which would deal with this problem of sin. It would have been easy for Me to just obliterate sin, take away the man's ability to make that choice. But I would have ended up with a man who loved me, purely because I made him to love Me, and not because he chooses to love Me. The free-will love of man, is very precious to me.

In the centuries following the expulsion from the garden, evil abounded. There were no laws, no guidelines for man to follow, and the inherent goodness of man was, generation by generation, swamped by selfishness, greed and anger. In those generations, very few men and women bothered to ask Me for My help! The situation deteriorated, until Adam and Eve had both died, and all those who had walked with Me were no more. Eventually, there was only Noah left, who could be really called, righteous.

As I said yesterday, with man's disobedience, the Earth began to creak and groan. Yes, the whole of creation, even the stars in the heavens, were affected by the disharmony that man had set in motion. Such was the disturbance in nature, the Earth itself wanted to cleanse itself of the irritation. The only reason it didn't, was that I placed My hand upon the Earth to calm it down, until the time was right, when I could see that all those who had known me were gone, and that, the thoughts of mankind were only evil all the time. Having prepared Noah and his sons, and instructed them in the building of the ark, I withdrew my hand, to allow the built up tensions in the Earth to release. Only Noah and his family were saved.

The flood, and the salvation of the animal kingdom, and all mankind through the ark, was a real event in history. For those with open minds and hearts, the evidence is all around, to see and be discovered. It was a very important event in My plan for salvation. It shows the consequences of evil, and My love for mankind, that I did not completely wipe him from the face of the earth. The Biblical record of these events is both accurate and true. As with all scripture, it may be relied upon in every way.

The Church today must return, to its once firmly held belief, in the inerrant truth of scripture. The Bible is My word, and I do not lie. Those who try to convince, even the elect, that the Garden of Eden, and the great Flood, are purely myths, know that if they can undermine these truths, saying they are not history, then the whole gospel of Jesus Christ is without foundation.

Man has sinned, and has fallen short of My glory, and the standard I have set for him. The consequence of sin is death. It is not a punishment, it is the direct result of sin. That death, is eternal separation from Me, your Creator and lover. Yes I love you!. Without My love, all mankind is loveless!

So I call My Church to return to the full gospel, starting with the truth as found in scripture. Tomorrow we turn, to My answer to the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.