Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Stand and be Counted for Me

Lord: As with the kings of Israel and Judah in the decades moving up to the exile, the problem with the nations today is outright rebellion against Me. Yes, even at the highest level there is deliberate disobedience to My commands. Even in the churches there is compromise and rebellion, as more and more people try to introduce practices and polices that contravene My most sacred law. The efforts made, to introduce acceptance of practices that are unacceptable to Me, is very subtle. Satan knows that to just suggest such practices would be rejected by any, even nominal, believer. However, by introducing laws into the secular world, it becomes impossible for people of high moral principals to hold their views within the law. That is why children of My Kingdom must stand for what is right, and fiercely resist this constant chipping away of moral standards. To do this, the false assumption, that there is no God and therefore no absolutes, must be destroyed, especially within the Church itself. Do not be beguiled into thinking that all who attend church, in any denomination, are believers; they are not. There are many in every congregation who attend church and belong, for many reasons other than faith. Be open to them by all means, and welcome them and nurture them into My Kingdom, but be aware of them and where they are in faith. For many of them are now sitting on the synods and councils that shape the policy and direction of the church.

All Church policy and direction MUST be led and directed by My Holy Spirit, who always points to Jesus. Jesus is the rock on which the Gospel is founded. Scripture is the guide book and reference. Any movement away from Jesus and Scripture, any ignoring of the leading of My Holy Spirit, leads to disaster.

Children, I want My Church back. Wake up out of your slumber and reject the false gods you are now following. Reject the leadership of those who are leading you down pathways of secularism and sin, that will lead to more sin. My way for My church is pure and holy, and is firmly founded in love, on the commandments I have set in stone. The ten commandments are, and always will be, the foundation stone of righteousness. The assimilation of the practices of other religions and the worship of other gods is totally unacceptable. The purpose of reaching out to other religions is not to assimilate them, but to turn their followers to Jesus and to Me. Assimilation is the crime I had to punish Israel for, in the days of the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. It is the sole reason for their downfall, that they followed other gods, and they broke the first commandments, placing the worship of the works of their hands or minds before Me.

I am God, I am jealous for My name, but I am not an ogre that seeks to destroy or pull down. When my creation, that's you, follow in My ways, it prospers and flourishes. A straightforward reading of the Word I have given you in Holy Scripture, will clearly show you the enormous lengths I have gone to, to try and keep my chosen people in the centre of my will. It shows the contrast between those who were righteous and those who did evil. My will, and I have every right to expect this of my creation, is that all should be righteous, because it is for the good and prosperity of mankind.

Children, I am calling you, My church, to to stand and be counted, to stand firm against evil and injustice, and to hold firmly to the Cross of Jesus as you proclaim the Good News. Speak the truth boldly, for it is truth which will destroy the lie. Turn the hearts of My people back to Me, that I may once again establish my prosperity and freedom upon My people. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.