Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

GRACE

Me:    Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day, Thank you for our walk this morning and for the most beautiful of dawns. I love you Lord.

Lord:  Good morning son. Thank you for your company and your love. I love you too.

Don't be upset the silver jubilee of your priesting should pass un-noticed, and unmarked. I notice these things and it was I who brought it to your attention. It is not important that man should notice these things, only that I, who knows the heart of man, and the pain that those 25 years brought, should mark them. I have noted them in the annals of life!

There is no deed of man that goes un-noted, whether it is an act of kindness or a deed of hate, and in the long term every deed is rewarded by me with the reward it deserves. Sometimes the reward is seen inside the earthly lifespan of the individual, but often, very often, the rewards come later before my Father in heaven. Many times David, and others, bemoaned the fact that the wicked seem to go unpunished. This certainly appears to be the case from the human perspective, but from the heavenly viewpoint things look very different. I always give the sinner an opportunity to repent and the victim a chance to forgive. Don't question that, for only I know what goes on in the heart of man, and what an eternity can pass in a microsecond of time. The evil one would like to have all mankind die in sin, unforgiven and full of hatred. If he could achieve that he would deem that I have failed and that the creation of man was a disaster. However he does not succeed, and countless thousands give their hearts to me, and repent of the evil they have done.

The work of the Christian is to destroy the works of Satan, and that is best done by using My name, the name of Jesus, to set the captives free, to heal the sick and the oppressed, and to proclaim the liberty and freedom I offer. Sin locks people in a dark bubble that isolates and depresses them. Forgiveness bursts that bubble and sets them free and back into the light of love. Forgive those who sin against you and pray for those who are locked in the chains of sin and wickedness. The really good news is that my forgiveness has no conditions attached and is available to anyone who dares to call upon my name. It is by grace, and grace alone that mankind is saved. No organisation or individual has any right whatsoever to put either charge or conditions upon forgiveness. It is my free gift. God's Riches At Christ's Expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.