Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Turn your Eyes upon Jesus
I want my church to stay focused in the days ahead. Keep your eyes upon Jesus and do not be distracted by the politics and other issues, which divert my people from the course I have chosen for them. The Good News is all about Jesus, and the way He alone has made, to bring men back to me. Pray for those who I am disturbing, for as they turn to me they will need others to guide them and help them on to my path. I am calling my church to be strong and very courageous in the days ahead. Strong in the knowledge of My truth. Courageous in the proclamation of the truth.

Be there to receive those whom I am calling into my church. Many who come to you will be from extreme backgrounds. Some have never received love in any form and are bitter and hurt. Others have been badly let down by those they trusted. Some have led a sheltered, privileged life, but are now finding that lifestyle unsatisfying and unrewarding. Most of these loved ones are becoming very aware of their sin, and of sin around them. They do not need condemnation or reproach; they need to find my love for them, and the pathway Jesus has made to full and perfect forgiveness. It is not the work of my church to convict the world of sin; that is the work of My Spirit. It is the work of the church to gather in the lost and bring them to Jesus. Young and old together, male and female, black and white, regardless of their background, previous religion or lack of it, these are all my children and I love them.

At this time I am raising up those with energy and vitality to take up positions in the front line. These are young men and women who will be fearless in going where others fear to go. They need prayer backup all the time. That is why I am even now giving new zeal to those who are less active and even house bound. A zeal to pray and intercede, a zeal to fast and praise. This support ministry is as vital as the front line workers. Find out who I am raising up for both ministries and join them together. Let those in the front line know that others are praying for them and encourage them to share their needs so the prayer can be real and grounded, and the supply lines open at all times. Let the prayer warriors be aware of names and needs, and of family circumstances. Yes, let them be praying also for wives, husbands and children, for if one is attacked or under pressure, the whole family feels the attack or pressure.

Do not be afraid to bring to me any concern in prayer. Nothing is too small to escape my notice and nothing is too big for me to handle. I know all the needs before you ask, but I want you to ask, for in your asking great power is released and great faith is generated, as my people see me work and feel involved. The time of playing around is past you are now entering into the serious business of the Kingdom. Serious does not mean boring or joyless. On the contrary. Serious mean the part of the work which makes a difference. Watching me at work brings great joy, and being involved is fulfilling and time consuming, but there is no better way to spend your time. Keep your eyes upon Jesus and your ears open to My word. Keep the prayer flowing and the supply lines open, and enjoy the advance. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.