Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

A New Boldness

Lord:    Over the coming months you will witness an increase in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially the lesser used gifts. Some of these manifestations will have a high public profile, and there will be attempts to ridicule them. However my work is my own responsibility, and no one will need to defend me. I shall confound the so called 'wise' of this age, and reveal my wisdom in a way which will make the wisdom of the world look as small and insignificant, as indeed it is. Watch out for my Spirit working and rejoice when you see it. Pray for those who you see being used by me, and bless them.

Boldness
At this time I require my Church to recover the boldness it enjoyed in the first days after Pentecost. The boldness to speak about me, without embarrassment. The boldness to call upon my name as you pray for healing, deliverance and guidance. The boldness to use the higher gifts of prophecy, knowledge and discernment. Boldness to preach and teach the true good news in its completeness. The boldness to believe me and trust me, even when the odds seem stacked against you.

Without being argumentative, I want my Church to speak out for the truth and to hold on to my higher standards. Do not compromise the truth. If you are in doubt about what is truth, then know this: My Word always stands.

Encourage the regular reading of My Word. The Bible must be read with an open mind. By that I mean open to Me. There is a lot in the Bible that seems like a mystery, some of it even offends  modern delicate western sensitivity. Read it with simple acceptance and pray for understanding. Do not struggle with truth. I long to tell my people what they want to know but they either don't ask me, or they don't accept what I am telling them. Be open to my spoken word to you. Yes, I do speak directly to all my children who are open to hear my voice. Encourage them to listen and show them how to hear my voice.

I said that you would be seeing an increase in the manifestation of spiritual gifts. Be prepared also to receive and use the many gifts I have given you. Yes all of you! All who receive my Son as their saviour, are able to receive my Spirit, and therefore to be equipped with all the gifts they need. Remember the gifts of the Spirit are not some sort of status symbol; they are articles of equipment for the soldier to use as he goes about his business. I delight in pouring out my Spirit on all who will be open channels. However, I cannot flow through channels that are blocked by unbelief, sin and prejudice. These need to be dealt with, so bring them to me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.