Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Love Casts Out Fear

Me:    Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful morning. Thank you for the birds that sing and the rabbits as they play, for the trees swaying in the breeze and for the constant buzz if bees and other insects. Thank you for all the beautiful gardens around with the roses and flowers in all their full regalia. Everything is so beautiful Lord, and it is all the work of your hands. I love you Lord.

Lord:    Thank you son. Yes, I did have fun getting the colour of that red rose just right for you to enjoy this morning, and those rabbits are getting used to you passing by early in the morning, so I have taken their fear of you away.

Love Casts Out Fear
Many of mankind's problems arise out of fear. Fear is not of me. Fear blinds the eyes to truth and distorts vision. I do not want my children to fear. Fear firsts arises from lack of love. It may be a child growing up without the close love and affection of a parent, or of being smothered by an over doting parent and never enjoying the company of children of the same age. It may be that as a young adult a person was subject to bullying or abuse, and had no one to turn to or support them. Or they may have been subject to mental abuse in the form of lies and half truths perpetrated by others who want to control their lives for them. This sort of abuse can start very young, with stories of dire punishments for minor errors. Religious dogma and false teaching about me, can lead to young people being turned away from the truth and it making them a captive to fear, rather than setting them free. Whatever the fear it brings darkness. I want my children to be free of fear. I want them to walk in the light and to be filled with, and surrounded by, love.

Another great source of fear is the myth that I do not exist. The lie, that it is through science that you will find the meaning of life the universe and everything. It is not science that give the meaning of life, it is me. I am the meaning, just as I am the beginning and the end. I have brought all things into existence from nothing. It is by my spoken word that all things came into being and it is through the breath of my Spirit that all things have life.

I spend the early morning painting the sunrise, and in the evening, I paint the sunset. No two are the same and they are happening all over the world all the time. Many a sunrise or sunset is not seen by man, but I still take great care with each one. If I take such care over something that is unseen by man how much more do I care for him, who I made in my likeness.

As you stood in awe and looked upon my handiwork this morning, so I want all men and women everywhere to behold what I have placed before them to enjoy. I want you to wonder and ask questions. I want you to use the reasoning and calculating skills I placed within you to explore the wonders of my creation and learn about them. But as you gaze at the painting, remember it didn't create itself. Every painting has an artist, and every story has an author. I am the artist and the story teller. I am the beginning and the end. To know me is to love me. To love me is perfection and perfect love casts out all fear. I want you all to live in perfect love with me and therefore to live without fear. Oh how I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.