Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Watch Out for those I am Raising Up

Lord: At this time my Spirit is about seeking those I have chosen to be my witnesses in this generation. As I reveal them, do not be surprised at their youth. When my Spirit fills a man, the wisdom He gives confounds the wise of this age, these young men and women need your support. The support of  you who have grown up through the last great revival. Pray for them and uphold them in my work. Speak my word to them, as Jethro spoke to Moses. Watch out for them, for they are called and work outside of established groups and will not be recognised by the main churches.

My Spirit is also calling and anointing many who are still within the mainstream structures. They will, however, need to move out in time, as the religious systems will seek to cramp them, and make them conform to their ways. This will cause pain and heart ache in the early days of separation. However those who remain faithful to me will find great joy and release, and their ministry will blossom.

I am building my church anew and calling its members together to love, witness, pray, watch, wait and listen to me. Those who seek organisations and religious systems will not be able to find my rebuilt church, but those who love one another and are seeking me will find what their heart is longing for.

My desire is that when you meet together I shall be there in the middle of you, able to speak to you all clearly in a voice you will all hear. When I talked with my disciples we shared together. We laughed and joked. We discussed earnestly, and I told them of the Father's love, and of our vision for the future. We talked about people and their needs and how we could meet those needs. We talked about teaching people to pray, draw close to God, and be the people He wants them to be. We talked a lot about the Kingdom of God, because they were all living the Kingdom. That is what I desire of my people today, that you become one, part of the family of God. You do not need priests in this family, for I the Lord am the only priest you need. Stay close to me and listen to my voice as I teach you and guide you. Love one another as I have loved you. Bless and pray for those who do not yet understand.

I do not want my church engaging in a war of words with other systems of belief or ritual. Just get on with building a sure and firm foundation of love with me and with other members of my kingdom. Act upon the Word I give you, and do not be distracted by the good ideas of the worldly, and remember, that can include the 'religious'. If you are not sure what I am saying to you, ask me to confirm what I say.

Not everyone is called to the same ministry, and I rarely do anything the same way twice. Each of you is to be a lens that can focus my love into a particular part of my world. I want my love to burst out on the world like a fire bursts from focused sunlight. I want all men, women and children, everywhere to know that I am the Lord, and I love them. So be my witnesses in the world, act on my command, and stay in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.