Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

My Gift of Creativity

...... The creative spirit I have put in you, I have doubled since you retired to make up for all the years that you gave your time to the Church. I was always aware that this gift I gave you was somewhat frustrated, and I am happy now for you to create away. I always loved creating. I spent the equivalent of eons of time, although I hadn't created time at that point, planning how all things would fit together and the variations of light and sound I could use. Every atom and molecule I planned and know about, and every one has its number in my book. Nothing I have ever made has passed into oblivion. It is all remembered. Every soul who has ever lived, I created, and though man may not remember them, I remember every one in detail. Did you know that every leaf I have made is unique? Even the grains of sand on the sea shore, every one is different, and I know each one. Yes, I delight in variation and creativity, and I love it when my children also delight, not only in what I have made, but in beginning to create their own beauty too. ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.