Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Harvest is Ready

A time is coming, and is near at hand when my spirit will sweep not just through this land, but through the whole world. The harvest is near and I am even now employing labourers for the harvest field. I require those who will devote their hearts to me and listen to my voice. I require those who will faithfully do the things I command them. I am not interested in denominational ties, or race, or colour. I purpose to bring into my kingdom those who call themselves Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, and all the other religions of the world. Indeed even atheists, Communists and those opposed to religion will meet with my son Jesus and be attracted to Him. Any who call upon the name of Jesus for help will be able to receive full salvation through Him. Jesus is the key to the revival that is to come. No one can come to  God except through Him. Do not be distracted by teaching that calls upon saints or angels. It is my beloved son Jesus, who has brought salvation, through the Cross. All who turn to Him will be saved. Those who need healing will find healing through the blessed name of Jesus and his name alone.

    Hold onto My Word, which points to Jesus, both Old and New Testaments. Remember also that I made man to worship me, and I love to hear the praises of my people. I join in their praises and love them. I ride on their songs and music as if on the wings of an Eagle.

    Satan cowers and shrinks back into the dark when my people praise me with all their hearts. Many of my people are held in bondage by him because they have forgotten their first love and have neglected to praise me. Set my people free, and bind up Satan, for he is a defeated foe. His end was secured by Jesus on the Cross, and the very least in the Kingdom of Heaven can banish him from their presence by calling on the blessed name of Jesus. His work is to chain up, to deceive, and to tell lies. Go forth and destroy the works of Satan with the whole truth of Jesus.

    I am raising up in this generation prophets, pastors, evangelists and teachers. Each of them needs to be covered in prayer and supported in every way, so that they may fulfil the ministry I have called them to. That support will no longer come from establishments and religious organisations, who can cut them off with out a thought or a prayer. It must come from the faithful who are listening to my voice and following my lead.

    I need every group throughout the world, who faithfully meet together, to pray, be they a house group or a congregation of the faithful. I need them to concentrate their prayers on supporting the new generation of Christian leaders I am raising up and sending out. Let them seek me, and I will guide their prayers.

    Foremost amongst your teaching must be teaching on how to hear my voice, how to read my word, and how to pray. You must encourage worship through music. However I want you to stay away from 'methods, formulas and mindless ritual'. I am real and I want our relationship to be real.

    Bless one another, as I have blessed you. Do not think that a blessing is the private domain of priests. Everyone should bless one another and be a blessing to those around them, for in doing this they are copying the Godhead. We live as a close family unit and have a perfect relationship of love. That love is a source of blessing to us and to those we touch. We would that all men and women that we have created in our image, would live in this state of pure love and harmony. Jesus taught his disciples to "Love one another as He has loved them". That is what I still require of all my children, that love abounds amongst them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.