Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Gifted Children for Me

Do not be afraid to call on me at any time during the day or the night. I never sleep, and I always give priority to my children whom I love.

You can ask me anything. Whatever field or profession, whatever interest or concern, I want my children to ask me about their important issues. Just as I have shown you how to do the renovation work on 444, so I want all my children to embark on this great adventure to discovery.

There are some things you can discover from books and from the research of others, however there is still much to be discovered, and so many things that mankind has speculated about. But because he insists on ignoring me, he has so often got them wrong. I want you to know the truth about my creation. That is why I made it, for you to discover and enjoy. However the only path to discovering its complexity, is to approach it with an open mind, and with no pre-fixed agenda, or preconceived ideas. Allow me to teach you.

'Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.' Matt. 7.7.

This applies to the mundane daily tasks from using recipes for cooking the evening meal, to finding cures for the incurable illnesses that plague mankind. I want to unlock the hidden potential in all my children. The potential to write, sing, compose, discover, study, speak and all the myriad other things locked up inside of you. All you have to do is ask me.

When I gave the precious gifts of the Spirit at Pentecost it was only the beginning, to help the church to grow. My chosen people were a gifted group who, even in exile, rose to positions of high favour, because of the knowledge I gave them. When I anointed Joseph, Daniel, and many others, it seemed to the worldly powers of the day, to be like super-natural gifts. In fact it was the natural power of My kingdom. I want all my children, all whom I have called by my name to be 'gifted', and to use the powers and gifts I have made available to them.

So encourage one another to to seek me and to ask the questions that are burning on your hearts. Sometimes you may asks questions that you are not yet ready to fully understand. In those cases I will answer the request by guiding you to the next step in understanding, and from there to the next etc. until you are ready to take in the full truth. I do not withhold knowledge from you. But its pursuit must be through me, otherwise you will find yourself swallowing all the lies the evil one is spreading in your day. Be open and receptive to the answers I give you, because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.