Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Love is the Answer

My son, Love is a key which will unlock a door that leads into a room of blessing. Blessings are not withheld from my children, neither are they earned. Blessing is part of the equipment I have provided for you to use. It is equipment that requires certain training. That training is love.

Love:
All love begins with me. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4.7-9. The first step is to get to know me, and that can best be done by getting to know my son Jesus. All of scripture points to Jesus, from Genesis to Revelation. As you read my word, Jesus is revealed. Those who seek him, find him, and those who find him, discover the great love he has for me and for all the creation I have made. Just as all scripture points to Jesus, so Jesus points to me. John 14.9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Jesus always does what I command. My will and his will are one. So, as you get to know Jesus you get to know me. As you learn to love Jesus, you begin to love me. I have always loved you. It was because I loved you that I created you. As any parent loves the child of their flesh, but the child cannot articulate that love until they have absorbed the love given, so you need to absorb the love I am pouring out upon you. As you take this love on board so you will begin to show that love and radiate it back to me and eventually to those around you. You cannot create love. I am love! You can respond to my love and give it back to me. As you share the love I give you, I cause that love to grow.

Because all love comes from me, whenever you find it hard to love someone, ask me for my love for that person, and I will channel my love through you and you will experience my love for them. It is my desire that love should abound, and that you should love even those who do not love you back. Love is the greatest power in the universe because I am love. True love is a wall upon which hatred and death will dash themselves to pieces. My love is a safety belt thrown to those who are drowning. It will not break or let them go until they are safe with me.

Never underestimate love. It is never conditional, and never exacts a price. True love is freely given and unconditional, and never comes to an end. I love you with an everlasting love. The love I had for you, when I first conceived you in my mind, before the foundations of the universe were put in place, has grown as you have loved me back. But even had you never loved me, my love would have gone to the ends of creation and beyond to seek you out and bring you home. Mankind can never begin to comprehend the measure of my love. All he can do is absorb it, and allow it to flow though him and out to others. Love one another as I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.