Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Abba, Father!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day with all its promise. Please help me Lord to stay in the centre of your will this day and to do and say what is pleasing to you. I love you Lord.

Jesus: Good morning Martin. Thank you for your company this morning and for your conversation. Please continue to pour your heart out to me, so that I can show you my love. So many people today are too inhibited to show me their heart. This is because they are encouraged to be self sufficient. It's all a part of the 'Great I am' culture, where the centre is self and I have been removed from the central position. Allow me back into the centre of your life, to occupy the throne in your heart, and your life will be fulfilled.

One of the common factors in the dramatic conversion is the realisation that you are weak and unable to do anything yourself. It's the realisation that there is only one person to turn to for help and deliverance, and that person is me. I have provided for all your needs once and for all on the Cross of Calvary. Upon that Cross I dealt with all the sin and shame that clings like mud. With my blood, shed on the cross, I wash you clean. I clothe you in a pure clean garment and make you presentable to My Father in Heaven.

Both My Father and I have longed, since the foundation of the earth, for you his children to come freely to me and return home to the Father's house. That is why I love it, and Father loves it, when you pour out your heart to us so freely. It is a sign that you are ready to receive so much the Father has for you.

We long for you to cry out from the heart, 'Daddy'. We want you to run like a delighted child into the outstretched arms of Father, and receive the warm strong hug that only a father can give. Reach out in delight and touch his face. Look and listen as He shows you all that he has made for you. Yes, the Father has made all things for your delight, because He loves you.

Once again Son, I am using speech directed at you, but this is a word for all people everywhere. I speak to all who would come to me and call me 'Daddy'. I speak to all those who are lost, fallen, frightened and alone. Come to me and find comfort, love, provision and a warm embrace. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.