Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Risky Love!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you Lord for the birds waking up in the hedgerows and the dawn lightening the sky, for the peaceful business that starts each day. Thank you for our time together and for all you show me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning, and appreciating all the many things we have made for your enjoyment. We love you too.

Today I want to talk to you about my love for all people. People often ask, 'How can a God of love, love evil people as well as good? Is he condoning the evil as well as the good?' Or they ask, 'How can God love little me when he has so many others to love as well?' This last one is often linked with a disbelief that I can hear everyone's prayers all the time, even when people all over the world are praying at the same time!

We the simple truth is that I am aware of the heart beat of the tiniest creatures that I have made, and can hear their cry as clearly as the cry of the elephant or the roar of the lion. I am also aware of the sounds of a mighty star as it explodes into  trillions of tiny pieces, and I know where each particle of dust will eventually come to rest. The reason I know these things is that they are all a part of my creation.

I want you to think for a moment on this: When a man thinks he has created something it is because he has taken material, already provided, and has re arranged, joined and combined it. He has tooled and shaped and laboured until the original material is hidden by the new shape and purpose of 'his creation'! However, when I create I start with no material at all! Not even the smallest particle or electron, nothing! From the concept of the idea in my mind I begin creation of the very atoms and molecules I need. I create even the basic laws of chemistry, physics, mechanics and all the many other sciences man hasn't even begun to discover yet. My mind is always working on new ways to create and make new things.

Man was one of my earliest ideas. Put in human terms, so you can begin to understand it, I created man because I wanted to express the love that was welling up inside of me. What would it be like to have a created being that was able to love me back? Not because I made him to love, but because he wanted to love me of his own free will.

Mankind is incredibly complicated in every part. He is not just an animal, which is also incredibly complex, for he is able to be self aware beyond the capability of animals. He also has to contain and be totally integrated with the spiritual side of life where I live. Man is even more complicated than the angels, for they live totally in the spiritual world. The material world is not, as many suppose, separate from the spiritual world; it is contained within it. We are fully aware of the material world on a scale you cannot yet conceive, but we do not live within the material world as you do.

I do however know what it is like to be material, for I have placed myself in every man. And I came myself in the form of Jesus to dwell with you and be a man. In Jesus I experienced the full range of human experience and emotions. I felt all the things you feel, and was for a time limited as you are limited. Though in Jesus I was fully aware of the spiritual life, I was still tied to the body and the world, until released from it by my death and resurrection.

Every time you pray to me I am aware of your entire being. Not just the words of your prayer but all the emotion, love, and concern you have. I am aware of the chemical and electrical changes that happen in every cell of your body as you pray, and though you may not be fully aware of it, spiritually we become one.

Again, speaking in terms you can understand, every night while you sleep, your mind, which is like an interface between you physical self and your spiritual reality, downloads all the experiences and events of the day. Having deposited it with me, your mind then archives it in memory for later recall. At any time in your life you can recall that memory, but with my help you can also relive that day. Don't worry about this. It is far more complicated than I have told you and is securely in my hands. It all has to do with the simple law of nature that I created, where time is contained within creation. Yes, time is also a creation, and is bound by laws I created. I live outside of this restriction, so I am able to be aware of all time at once, and all people at once. Thus, when you pray I know your prayer even before (in time) you ask it.

Just as you get excited when something you make goes right, so I also am excited by my creation, especially when the freewill side of things goes as I longed it would. I get excited because I love creation and I love mankind.

You can't imagine the risk love took in providing man with free-will! Satan, who is also a creation of mine, provides the alternative to my way. But I have built into mankind the ability to resist him and make the right choices. Everyone has that ability, even those who do evil things. I love the person I made with all these abilities. I will always love them! I do not love the choices they have made or the evil they do. I will do all I can, within the restraints of the free-will I have given them, to bring them back to me, because I love them. I also love those who never do evil, and who love me back. They delight my heart always. Those who stay close to me and do my will, will begin to move on to the next stage, which is exploring all that is in my mind. Those who do evil cannot go down that road, for it is hidden from them by the blindness of their own eyes.

Oh I do love you all so much!

Me: Thank you Lord. I love you so much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.